Recent content by SoloCreep

+
  1. S

Any news on level cap?

In my previous post I said "EDIT: Someone made a level uncapper mod that allows you to level pass 70. Looks like I am still in the game afterall.http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mo...eview%3D&pUp=1 "
  2. S

Any news on level cap?

Look at the date where the DEV said the cap would be 70, it was on "14-09-2015". Nearly a month before the DLC. Until we have an up to date answer, fuck what he said. I have all sorts of level 71-78 weapons and armor that I cannot use.. Even some of the things I already had before the DLC have...
  3. S

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

Navigate to this directory: <Witcher 3 Install Path>\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\ tasks and delete the 'hacks' folder. If you want to keep that folder, move it to some where else on your PC "not in the game folder". Now you should not have any errors.
  4. S

LEVEL 99 DROWNER!?

The same thing is happening to me. All but one of the drowners are level 60. There is one drowner with red text over his head but instead of numbers it says "??" over his head. I am level 70 and cannot damage him and he kills me in one hit. I cannot progress through the story because of this...
  5. S

Developers, have you had a chance to look at Combat Enhanced Mod?

Honestly this mod here does it much better. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/? All higher enemies stay higher. All enemies that you have out leveled, are now your level. Also the loot they drop from what I have experienced is also scaled to your level. As for DEVS seeing these mods...
  6. S

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

Throw down a Yrden circle, its awesome for packs of enemies. Every wolf, nekker, drowner, and anything entering it will slow to a crawl. Plus if you have it leveled up enough, everything affected by Yrden will take 50% more damage. One more thing that helps "not necessary" is if your Yrden is...
  7. S

Does anybody feel Geralt's dodge speed interrupts flow of the combat?

If you have the Rend skill, you can load up a strike before coming out of a roll, counter or dodge. Geralt will automatically strike the enemy almost instantaneously as soon as the dodge/roll/counter movement is complete. It keeps the fighting going in a seamless and smooth manner. It makes the...
  8. S

NG+ out now for Witcher 3

Because it is excellent support. The devs have released a lot of patches in a short amount of time. Unfortunately 1 day in gamer years is 6 months. People also forget that there are teams when it comes to making a game. One team will do graphics, another will do main storyline, another will work...
  9. S

Do they optimize the game separately for PC vs PS4/Xbox ??

PC user here. Ever since I lowered "number of background characters" to medium "100 npc's", it has helped a lot. Even so, I never had npc pop in when the game first came out.
  10. S

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

Here is an easy fix for MOD script errors. Paste the code below into a blank notepad txt file and rename it to telemetryKeyword.ws and once that is done, place the file in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\engine and that's it. Copy and Paste code below this line /* Copyright ©...
  11. S

Need a save where you picked Yennefer over Triss

When you load up your game, choose "load" instead of "continue". Then load the save file before you picked Triss.
  12. S

how can i get red mutagens?

I've have had at least 30 red mutagens. I've turned 21 of them into greater mutagens and have a few small ones left. I even sold some because you really don't need more than 4 of the big ones. I don't understand why some of you are having problems with red mutagens. This is my 3rd time through...
  13. S

Activate 4K resolution on a dell UltraSharp screen

That's what a monitor with a dynamic refresh rate is for. But people cant get that through their heads. Instead of buying one or two powerful GPU's and a Gsync monitor, they opt for another video card.. Get a gsync monitor and 40fps will still feel like 60-90 fps. Heck they even make them in 42...
  14. S

Random red blocks

I have never seen any red boxes in my game. Are you using any mods at all? Updates can cause problems until the mod author has updated his mod. The only other things I can think of that would cause a problem like that would be a video card problem. Like running out of graphics mem and having...
Top Bottom