Recent content by solomutt

+
  1. solomutt

Jackie changed clothes

I didn't know it was bugged. I've never had a problem with it before today.
  2. solomutt

Jackie changed clothes

This was a bit weird. While escaping Konpeki Plaza the one guard with the access card that allows you to get to the lobby glitched out. He appeared in the elevator but didn't move. After I killed him Jackie suddenly appeared in his street clothes instead of the business suit he should be...
  3. solomutt

Just got a quest from a dead NPC [Spoilers]

When does Mr. Hands get burned? I didn't hear from him at all after the VDB mission.
  4. solomutt

Is this Mike Pondsmith?

I don't think that is correct . List of voice actors
  5. solomutt

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

I just did the "Play it safe" mission.
  6. solomutt

Where is the fauna?

"If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went". --Will Rogers. Man, no dogs? That's sad Not even cows? Goats? Chickens? What do people eat? I always figured that maybe only really rich people could afford "real" meat, but that it still existed.
  7. solomutt

The thing is you can't kill Fingers. I did enjoy beating him up though. Pity he passed out after two hits.
  8. solomutt

Question about Ripperdocs

Does he? I know he mentions he has a "shakey 'ganic arm" as a joke, but thats all I recall him saying. Honestly, I don't know much about Vik. I'm guessing he used to be a boxer or something from the way he is always watching it on the tube and his comments about boxing briefly. Is there a...
  9. solomutt

Oh, I forgot about them, but it was a forgone conclusion that I was going to end them. Killed the son first so the dad could die seeing it.
  10. solomutt

Lol... if Placide wants to message me I'll need a ouija board
  11. solomutt

True. On my first playthrough I thought it was a glitch. On this playthrough I tried to end him and found it wasn't possible even though I'd beaten him. When I got the second chance to finish him off I made sure he was dead. I really wish I had the chance to say to Maiko "Where's your smart...
  12. solomutt

Somebody made a CP77 Anime, and its absolutely amazing

At first I thought this was just some old school anime intro until I saw actual NPCs from the game.
  13. solomutt

Haven't run ito him yet. Can't wait, now! 1609214253 ...and it would be as laughable.
  14. solomutt

Is this Mike Pondsmith?

Maybe in 1985, but he don't look like that now. Heck, that looks more like ME in 1985.
  15. solomutt

That journalist would be suprised to find out that I am a black, myself, so no. Placide was jerk from the get go and Brigitte lied and tried to use "V". So yeah, blowing the tops of the heads off was well deserved in a Cyberpunk world.
Top Bottom