Recent content by sonicdart

+
  1. S

better experience curve mod?

probably wolf then. Everything in the witcher 3 is so well made and such high quality I want to do it all lol
  2. S

would you recommend ursine or wolf?
  3. S

better experience curve mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/178/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D178%26preview%3D&pUp=1 So I love the witcher 3 but my big issue was how I eventually out leveled everything and it became kinda...
  4. S

where to find feathers?

where to find feathers? I need feathers to make crossbow bolts and I have no idea where to find them anyone got any hints?
  5. S

sun coming up at 3:00 AM

sun coming up at 3:00 AM I just noticed the sun in the game rises at 3:00 am is this related to the plot somehow a bug or is this just how the world of the witcher works? lol
  6. S

SIgns: Firestream is absolutely worthless

I feel as though all the signs are useful and have there place especially compared to the other witcher games.. also firestream was my main damage dealer in killing the boss of the first area
  7. S

what difficulty is everyone playing on?

did they nerf roach, because I remember you used to be able to go into slow-mo with him when riding past people maybe they thought it was op?
  8. S

what difficulty is everyone playing on?

what difficulty is everyone playing on? I tried deathmarch at first then I got to the first real fight and lost like 6 times, I then went to the second hardest beat that fight easily then played for a while. towards the end of the first zone I went back up to deathmarch and now since I got my...
  9. S

Anyone else ENJOYING the Game?

I have had the game crash 4 times other then that this game is the best game I have played in a long time
  10. S

slow leveling? is it just me?

hmm that is really odd how you did all those quest and aren't level 2
  11. S

slow leveling? is it just me?

did you complete those sidequest? Because this game is really sidequest based you hardly get any exp for fighting enemies. Also in your quest log it will tell you your recommended level for missions like for instance it will say the griffin quest suggestion is level 3
  12. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

it's a miracle! Thank you Cdprojekt you are amazing! You know so much disappointment these last two years destiny, dragon age inquisition, far cry 4, gta 5 slightly on the atmosphere and story aspect, and just in general mostly everything has in some way failed me.. But you did it I believed...
  13. S

Collector's Edition Statue problems

someone should have told that man to thin his paints https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c
  14. S

how does alchemy work in this game?

how does alchemy work in this game? I liked how in the witcher 2 you could make any potion as long as you had the ingredients which corresponded to the individual characteristics of each alchemy item. but I noticed that in order to make swallow you needs drowner brains? does this mean every...
  15. S

Tips for a gamer for Witcher 3 before the launch! SPOILER FREE!

so 2 questions if I may 1. I don't know if you know this I know there's 4 difficulties but is the hardest one permadeath or just more difficult? 2. also which difficulty do you like the most I heard from reviews that normal is way to easy but how is hard is the game like witcher 2 where the...
Top Bottom