Recent content by meow_e_mau

+
  1. meow_e_mau

Autumn Cycle bugs

Play 10 cards with Boost keyword from Iron Judgment Expansion 1. Dire Mutated Hound works, the counter increments. 2. Mutant Killer does not. Counter does not increment Yes, I logged off, then logged back on. Nowhere do I read "it must be a gold card".
  2. meow_e_mau

Enslave 6 Assimilate - My Verdict after more than 100 games

I played mostly GT harmony for the past month. One of the reasons why I liked playing it so much was because I was able to beat NG Enslave6. No horses in the deck, just Dana/Saskia/Simlas/Shiru.
  3. meow_e_mau

Movies / TV Shows!

The Witcher: Blood Origin In Ep #2 were find out Eredin is ........
  4. meow_e_mau

Dual Casting progression

I play crime. (Too often I see my opponent remove Whoresome Senior from the board. Why? He is not the problem. It is the adjacent units.) Day 1: Opponents played the Mages, Compass, and other decks that were not useful in the season Day 2: Opponents started loading their decks with...
  5. meow_e_mau

Legendary seasonal.

Things to watch out for in NG. 1. Damien 2. Rience 3. Rience x 2 . Torres Var Emreres after it evolves "return an allied unit to your hand". I was able to handle 1 Rience but not 2.
  6. meow_e_mau

Legendary seasonal.

Interesting seasonal. First I tried SK. Let's just say that was challenging. I lost about 60-70% of the dozen or 2 games, but I had fun. Then I moved over to NR pincer maneuver. And that was boring. Really boring. Just throw down cards for point slams. You get Erlang for the powerful...
  7. meow_e_mau

The new card drop format is a real turn-off. It's pay to win.

Until you have all the cards to climb and without getting bored playing one faction, I suggest playing seasonal. 1. They are usually shorter matches in which you can gain a single crown per game (most of the time). 2. You don't always need the latest cards to win. 3. It is not the ladder where...
  8. meow_e_mau

Reasons to Alt-F4

I thought the purpose of Alt+F4 was to cause pain to the opponent, requiring them to wait another 20 seconds. Never been a fan of spam decks. The duchess is way too cheap for the amount of damage she can cause. (Just another reason to hate Nilfguard). I don't Alt+F4, but will forfeit...
  9. meow_e_mau

Bearly sane mode this week

I played this seasonal so much last time, I ended up receiving a warning that I was about to max out on the number of crowns I can get in a week. The seasonal has a change at the beginning, but should still be fun.
  10. meow_e_mau

Change Music, and the most annoying sound

Those are some great sounding scores, but I don't see them as an option for me in "Change Music". I've only been playing since 10.3. Those would be a nice change from the default.
  11. meow_e_mau

There is no right or wrong answer. Which is your favorite? This is how you get them. I think.....
  12. meow_e_mau

Listening to the list of "Change Music" possibilities, I have to say, the Triss' Journey Nature's Harmony is my favorite. Thank you for playing it whoever you are. I recently acquired the Alzur's Journey Mythmaker's melody, which is good, but not as good as Triss. You want to know what is the...
  13. meow_e_mau

Battle Rush to be a permanent mode

My issue with Battle Rush has to do with card selection. You are using the same ones found on the top tier ladder to win. Boooh! But playing a 5 minute game is fun.
  14. meow_e_mau

What decks are ST players trying in 10.10?

"Frog mating season" puts down four 1 power frogs. If the opponent decides to add to your current over crowded rows.....you are done. Try the seasonal and see how frustrating it is.
  15. meow_e_mau

A cards with Devotion

It should be called NoNeutral then. You are only devoted or dedicated to NOT have Neutral. Instead of being devoted to a single faction.
Top Bottom