Recent content by sopos

+
  1. S

ERROR German Version EE Bonus Soundtrack

Hm, I guess you just had bad luck, mate...I also downloaded the soundtrack-zipfile, unpacked it with 7-zip and it worked just fine. Based on the enormous amount of trafficthe servers have to sustain at the moment, a corrupt filedownload is a common thing. Try using a download manager...
  2. S

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Hi there!Well - no...IF you still got your original game manual containing the CD key, you can justre-install The Witcher on your new PC. Afterwards, re-register it by typing in your account name and password, followedby your CD-Key.As a result, the EE patch installer will be able to identify a...
  3. S

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Well, my patch file works. At least one thing that worked so far...*sigh*However, lacking my own game key takes me just as far as you got... staring on the screen,getting more and more frustrated... :'(
  4. S

Yeah, if it were like that here, even morons like me could no longer mess things up... ;)
  5. S

Well, I really really hope so... Otherwise I will not get rid of this "you are such a fool"-feelingfor a loooooong time. ::)
  6. S

Well, you are right... I got such an email back then... but I must have deleted it an eternity ago by chance when cleaning my spamemail folder. :wall:
  7. S

Well, thanks for your advice!I just emailed Atari's support service... I hope they can help me getting out of this mess... It would really suckbeing forced to obtain the game again due to my stupidity. :-\
  8. S

Hi there everybody!Well, I feel like an idiot. :dead:Why? Well I, was one of those gamers who bought The Witcher nearly one year ago.I even registered my game back then...The problem is: I DO NO LONGER OWN A GAME MANUAL!I purchased the German original release back then and the game manual was so...
Top Bottom