Recent content by SorainRavenshaw

+
  1. SorainRavenshaw

NPC Nudity has been removed or Patched????

A foolish decision. You have a censor toggle you twits, you are legally covered from any attempted lawsuit. This is like saying an adult can't have steak because a baby can't chew it.
  2. SorainRavenshaw

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I agree. If they had just said to people "Yeah, we're changing our minimum requirements to Win10 because DirectX 12 is a requirement and the wrapper for Win7 is simply not workable." I would have said "Okay, that sucks for me but whatever." That appears to be the de-facto cause of the...
  3. SorainRavenshaw

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

I have to agree with you here. If CDPR didn't want to have to deal with making it functional on Win7, then they should have updated their minimum specifications to require Win10. As it stands, the burden of making it work is on them and they basically can't be rid of it because they released a...
  4. SorainRavenshaw

Important Update

It's good to hear there is a plan in place. For myself (the only one I can speak for) I can't play the game at all. As you can imagine, that makes me a very upset customer. Should anyone care, the exact repeating issue is a "gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)" report issue. Naturally, I've done my due...
  5. SorainRavenshaw

Getting a very weird crash. the game fails on a gpuapidx12error.cpp which immediately follows a catastrophic driver crash.

That's particularly bizarre since (your use of) Afterburner just watches, it doesn't adjust, change or control anything. How would having Afterburner watching the GPU prevent the crash? Is this some quantum nonsense where it only crashes when unobserved now? (I'm not even sure if that question...
  6. SorainRavenshaw

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Funny, I get the same error message on Windows 7. So it's not just Windows 10 issue.
Top Bottom