Recent content by SortaHip

+
  1. S

How will cards be balanced?

The hero limitation is by far one of the best balance changes in my opinion. Started using this rule with a few friends when using the physical decks to play to try it out, and it usually leads to very close games with the current cards. The spy change will also seem to help a lot so we don't...
  2. S

please

I know the struggle. I've been trying to get a few friends into Gwent (bought the physical decks) and they seem to like it, but aren't getting into it as much as I was hoping. It'll be great to finally play with some other players online that are just as into the game! Until then, We'll just...
  3. S

Single-player / story mode

It makes me really happy to see a developer putting a lot of focus on a single player aspect to this kind of game as well! If the campaigns are as long as what has been rumored and told, I will be beyond impressed!
  4. S

Physical Gwent Cards

I had a rough time scoring the Blood and Wine decks as well, and it looks like the only way to get them now is to buy them from 3rd party stores for a markup (Amazon, eBay etc.), unless you're able to find the expansion + Gwent set in a store by a stroke of luck. I'd love to see a "Collector's...
  5. S

Will there be a ranking system for Gwent?

I completely agree, it would be fun to see how you stack up compared to other people. A nice ELO system would help to prevent against one sided matches as well, such as a Witcher 3 Gwent expert playing against someone new to the game. I'd just be a little worried without one, newer players may...
Top Bottom