Recent content by SoulzzSwag

+
  1. SoulzzSwag

[REQUEST] - New game+ and hardcore/perma death mode

Now that the game is done and all that's left is bug fixes it would be nice to see a few more ways to replay the game
  2. SoulzzSwag

Make these Driveable

If they don't want to work on it stick a intern on it or something
  3. SoulzzSwag

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

I beg make this damn thing driveable stick a intern on it or something
  4. SoulzzSwag

Games that made you cry? [SPOILERS]

Red Dead 2 Resident Evil Village Titanfall 2
  5. SoulzzSwag

Please make the game harder, specially bosses

as long as it's something like giving the bosses more abilities I don't mind but if it's just making the bosses bullet sponges then no thanks
  6. SoulzzSwag

What makes you replay (any) games?

different character builds, branching storylines and achievements for completing the game in different difficulties
  7. SoulzzSwag

What would be your (V's) drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

a shot of vodka lime juice ginger beer and most importantly a splash of love ;)
  8. SoulzzSwag

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I've been enjoying single player games more recently so I would prefer the expansion and I've rather cyberpunk not end up like gta online but I wouldn't mind a co-op mode I have no clue how it would work and I also know it's super unrealistic but I think it would be cool
  9. SoulzzSwag

A PETITION about making another ending for the animation of Cyberpunk:Edgerunners

the ending wouldn't have hit as hard if David managed to make it to the moon with Lucy and it also fits with the universe you either live a quiet long life in night city or die young in a blaze of glory
  10. SoulzzSwag

What would Fix the game for you?

Steam workshop support and better performance
  11. SoulzzSwag

Achievements Steam

they should add achievements for completing the game in different difficulties give me a reason to play outside of normal mode and also another reason to replay the game outside of different character builds
  12. SoulzzSwag

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I like taking dad looking photos
  13. SoulzzSwag

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Nomad Choom don't mind the gonk in the background
  14. SoulzzSwag

Some gameplay suggestions for the devs post 1.6 patch !

They should give us a chrome skin option with different colours like Rebecca from the show or Lizzy from the game
Top Bottom