Recent content by spacehamsterZH

+
  1. S

Why is Gwent way harder now?

Well, that's great news. I already sucked at it before it was made harder. If it has. I wouldn't know the difference.
  2. S

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Honestly, I think Shani hanging around is something they did because of player feedback to the main game. Everyone hated the fact that all the main supporting characters are gone post-endgame, so they gave Shani an excuse to stick around and a way to interact with her. It's nice, I guess, but...
  3. S

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

It's freakin' fantastic, is what it is. Everything is at least on par quality-wise with the main game - dialogue, cutscenes, environments, all polished to perfection. Some of the environments are the best-looking in the game so far. Like everyone's already said, combat seems better because the...
  4. S

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Anybody else's frame rate in the toilet now? I haven't played the game in a while, but I'm using the same settings as always, and the frame rate in White Orchard is atrocious.
  5. S

Putting Witcher 3 on the back burner... for now.

It's true, though, that one playthrough is so long and eats up so much time that when I came out the other end, tbqh I didn't have much desire to play any more. I started a NG+ the other day, and it kind of feels like a chore to me too. I guess you can overdose on a good thing. I'll do the NG+...
  6. S

That pang of sadness....

Yeah, I know about rolling, but I couldn't find a spot where it worked for me. Honestly, I think this is a pretty good indication that Keira isn't actually meant to be around, although she sells some pretty useful stuff before the battle of Kaer Morhen, and it's kind of annoying that that's...
  7. S

Wolf School Gear & Triss Alternate Look showcase in 4K

Aaah, there's the TW2-style armor we've been waiting for. Very nice. Very nice indeed.
  8. S

Help with Bear school gear upgrade diagrams

There's tons of guides everywhere for where the locations of the upgrade diagrams are, but if you find them in the wrong order, it won't actually trigger the quests in your journal. You'll still be able to craft them, though. And yeah, mastercrafted Ursine armor = bestest.
  9. S

That pang of sadness....

On the Kaer Morhen map there's a marker for an alchemy ingredient merchant outside the castle, that's Kiera. There was one line of dialogue about Lambert that I could've sworn I'd never seen before, but I could have missed something. What I want to know is if it's possible to go and talk to her...
  10. S

Fate of a certain character in a certain ending...(MAJOR SPOILERS)

Can't say I agree with you there. As much as I was bummed that Ciri died even though I thought I had tried to be supportive, I really, really like how it's a series of seemingly inconsequential decisions on Geralt's part that Ciri basically takes the wrong way and that then end up affecting her...
  11. S

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

Yeah, that doesn't sound at all like what it's been like for me. Weird.
  12. S

Does that happen when you're at about the same level as the enemy, though? What I've found is that if the enemy's level is significantly higher (i.e. when I attempted boxing sidequests that I wasn't at the right level for), I pretty much got destroyed no matter what. I didn't pay attention to...
  13. S

Seems to me everyone who's complaining about the fist fighting just isn't very good at it. Here's a hint - all you have to do is parry and counter like in swordfights. Stand in front of opponent, hit block as soon as he winds up for a punch, counterattack, mash attack button until he starts...
  14. S

Question: What does Triss smell like?

Actually this thread just might be creepier than everything I've ever seen on the BSN, and that's really saying something...
Top Bottom