Recent content by spektroskopista

+
  1. S

Cannot Use my Mouse Properly Because the Game Shows the Xbox Keybinding

I'm also unable to navigate trinkets nor challenges. I see X-BOX controller hints, but my controller is happily lying on the shelf.
  2. S

Our Community Fan Translations

Today I saw it on Reddit. Congratulation and thanks asheral82! I got muddled in various things in January, my daughter was in hospital for over a week, and I had trouble getting back to translation. My daughter is three and a half and doesn't speak that well. So she was sent to get EEG scan...
  3. S

It's been 26 days since last update to translation when I uploaded some more late yesterday, and update before that was unannounced. Way more than I thought it was. I'm really sorry about that. Rants here: It was very busy month. To start things - one day when two different branches of my...
  4. S

So it took a loooooong time by chapter is defeated, so both docx and epub are updated. Ranting below: I'm halfway done with heritage case. Still have to get paper confirming that I don't have to pay any tax, then my brother will give me his part of house for some money. Yet another paper that...
  5. S

Another bit of work done, but progress is slow. I must look up some words related to travel by ships over rivers and sea. But my mind is really elsewhere. Minor detail of my life - my wife and daughter live in a small village around 100 km south of where I live. I visit them every weekend, and...
  6. S

It's not fox that's thick in this case, it's a character that wants aguaras exterminated. It's just after he state's that aguaras harm only elves which is good, because any elf's harm is human advantage. Quite well written bastard. The will to punch him in the face is there, when you read it in...
  7. S

Just normal adult problems. Everyone has some. Yet another bit of translation done. Previous week was really frantic. I had to send revision of paper to publisher, and it took all my time. Then my daughter brought some infection from preschool. It's pretty viral, but symptoms differ. She has...
  8. S

I was away from forum for much too long. There is some progress but not too much, chapter is still a handful of pages from end. I just got a little bit overwhelmed with outside world. This part can be ignored safely: I was digging into a pile of papers to find documents related to my house...
  9. S

Few hours ago I silently updated both versions. Chapter thirteen done, both version have it complete. Epub has also stub of next chapter. Opening quote is real (in sense that there really was Chinese scholar of given name, and he really wrote treatise on foxes), so I dug it up in the web, and...
  10. S

Another small update. Chapter is still not complete. Weather is not good for any activities here. Thunderstorms and heatwave. And everything that can go wrong in my experiments goes wrong.
  11. S

Another few pages done. Busy time at work so it goes slowly - or rather measurements going south, with system under investigation doing unexpected things forcing to recalibrate and thus begin from scratch.
  12. S

So a few pages done. It's hard to get back to tempo. Epub updated, but still chapter is not complete. There is a song with not so nice lyrics, and this is a bit hard to translate. I probably will not be able to preserve rhymes, nor rhythm. This chapter (and it seems a few next too) is it seems...
  13. S

Thank you, I appreciate that people want to carry the task further. The 13th chapter is not finished yet. I think it's time to go on with the translation. I will try to put some work into that today. I went silent for too long probably. It was a bit overwhelming when house maintenance fell on...
  14. S

Small update. No progress to report. I said earlier about my dad's illness. He passed away on Wednesday, the funeral will be held this Saturday. I'll get back to translation once I get back my bearings.
  15. S

Twenty chapters, and some interludes. Translation is slow, so this could be long wait. Having read Season and played somewhat through Witcher 3 I can say that they don't depend on each others. It's just more of the same. I don't think there are any references to Season of Storms in Witcher 3...
Top Bottom