Recent content by sphericube

+
  1. sphericube

Screenshots of bugs in the game

Strange flash lights are happening randomly on the corners of the screen, may be a side effect of ray tracing... And the usual bug of solid objects one in another
  2. sphericube

The studio needs our support!

They already sold 13 million copies of this game. I let you count how much money it makes. Do you want to start a fundraising support for them? In my opinion, this is a nice game but ruined by so many bugs until now! Just check it there to see all the bugs reported...
  3. sphericube

Screenshots of bugs in the game

This game is a mess, full of bugs! They should have taken more time to test and debug it, instead of loosing time to port it on old gen consoles. At the beginning in the bar, I was surprised to see 2 guys doing nasty things one in another: check the screenshots ^^ (PC patch 1.04) Then, in...
  4. sphericube

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello every one :) I just started this nice game but already seen many bugs! (PC patch 1.04) At the beginning in the bar, I was surprised to see 2 guys doing nasty things one in another: check the screenshots ^^ Then, in the first mission, the main bad guy was stuck near the table (just...
Top Bottom