Recent content by Splat_86

+
  1. S

Upcoming patch for PS4 and Xbox One

Upcoming patch for PS4 and Xbox One Gretings fellow witchers.About the upcoming patch for consoles i read this article http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/26/the-witcher-3-console-patch-will-include-30-fps-lock-on-xbox-one-bigger-font-devs-talk-expansions/ sorry for the long link by the way...
  2. S

Any news about the new upcoming patch?

Any news about the new upcoming patch? Hello fellow Witchers :) how are ya? This is my first post in this section of the forums.I was just curious if anyone knows when they plan to release the next patch for PS4? Also do we as a community know if the patch will adress the fps issues that people...
  3. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Greetings everyone. Hello tyrindor i wanted only to ask you, you played 109 hours and you have still things to do?
  4. S

Can't really enjoy the game with this framerate.

I believe the issues ison the process of being adressed. They know that it's a problem. And it's not from the consoles, they don't suck plus PS4 has still a great potencial the hardware doesnt suck. I play on PS4 and PC and i'm impressed by the experiences that consoles can deliver. Jus remembe...
  5. S

Possibly bugged quest? (I can me wrong) - Help required

Possibly bugged quest? (I can me wrong) - Help required Greetings fellow Witcher fmily hope your all enjoying this awesome game i know i am ;)But just a few minutes ago i came across a weird thing involving a quest. The quest is called Fake Papers where you have to get a fake pass to cross a...
  6. S

Binged The Witcher 3 For 100+ Hours

Hello greetings everyone and congratulations zazally for the achievement :) . You completed the game within 100 hours did you do all the side quests and stuff because some people and even the staff at CD PROJEKT RED said this game can go 200 hours or more.Thank you.
  7. S

PS4 frame drops from time to time

I thank you all for the feedback guys amazing community :)
  8. S

Witcher 3 theme for the consoles ?

I live in Portugal...any way i could get the theme?
  9. S

PS4 frame drops from time to time

PS4 frame drops from time to time Greetings Witcher family.I know that PS4 runs at 1080 and 30fps, and i'm fine with that. But i noticed that sometimes the game suffers from frame drops it's not at all game breaking but would be nice to experience a more smooth gameplay.Anyone knows if this...
  10. S

Digital Version of the game (PS4)

Digital Version of the game (PS4) Greetings fellow Witcher family.I've seen some threads about this and i can be wrong...i'm just wondering if the digital pre-orders for the PS4 will get a map and soundtrack, or any kind of bonuses? Even if it is through digital format and sent to email i...
  11. S

Pre-order Digital edition for PS4

I don't have that but i just went take a look into PSN store and there already is the Armor DLC and the DLC for hair and beard what does this last DLC does to Geralt? Does it make the beard stop growing over time?
  12. S

Pre-order Digital edition for PS4

Pre-order Digital edition for PS4 Hello everyone hello Witcher family.I hope everyone is having fun with this amazing game in any of the available platforms out there.I am curious and since i got the game pre-ordered digitally in the PSN store will i get any extras like soundtrack or the map...
  13. S

The waiting time is almost over!

Obrigado ;)
  14. S

The waiting time is almost over!

The waiting time is almost over! Hello Witcher family, fellow hunters. A big hello from Portugal. I still haven't played the game but the wait and excitement is real. I'm a big fan and lover of rpg's, mmorpg, big universes, questing, dungeons, raids , Warcraft fan, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect...
  15. S

Preload PS4

So once the bar gets to the 9GB it won't stop it keeps downloading? But imagine i want to play a online game can i pause the download without problems so i don't have lag? Plus and this is not topic related anyone here knows if there is a witcher wiki official...even that it has wild hunt stuff?
Top Bottom