Recent content by SpoCk0nd0pe

+
  1. S

The Witcher 2: All Major Choices - A Definitive Guide (+ the "Best" Ending & Geralt Archetypes)

I just finished the game and have some questions regarding upper Aedirn: Is lynching Stannis really helping upper Aedirn? The way I understood it, upper Aedirn is kind of dependent on him as "rightful heir". I didn't really understand if that has fundamentally changed with the proclamation of...
  2. S

Anisotropic filtering

I just tried to test different combinations of CCC AF x16/disabled and ubersampling=1/0. The CCC AF seems to work on the walls of the Keyran region of the city in act 1 but only if ubersampling is set to 0. Ubersampling=1 seems to do nothing for me. In the shots it's very noticeable. There are...
  3. S

Anisotropic filtering

I added the large address aware flag just to be sure. Maybe the game just unloads textures very efficiently. I'll keep the texture budget at 2400 just to be safe. This should be more then enough when 600 was "very high" to begin with and it leaves lots of room for game logic. Some dx9 games...
  4. S

Anisotropic filtering

Another question (somewhat related to AF since it might eat a little more vram): Is setting the memory budget to 3000 problematic? I ask because Skyrim uses it's 32 bit memory allocation limit for it's textures too, causing crashes if not using ENBoost (which offloads those textures to a...
  5. S

Anisotropic filtering

But Ubersampling=1 will work?
  6. S

Massive FPS drop from DoF on r9 290 in dialogue

Well, the strange thing is, that cut-scene DoF by it's own works just fine. Only enabling both will break things. It's not intuitive that cut-scene DoF effects dialogue (my cut-scenes run smooth btw). Is the cinematic DoF working in cut-scenes too? I like the DoF of TW2 :) [edit]Hmm... the...
  7. S

Just did a quick test and yes, it does.
  8. S

Massive FPS drop from DoF on r9 290 in dialogue I'm getting ridiculous FPS drops in dialogue and arm wrestling when enabling DoF. Normally my FPS range from 50-60, high spec @ 1600., DoF in the rest of the game costs me next to no FPS. But in dialouge and arm wrestling my FPS cut down below...
  9. S

Anisotropic filtering

Quick question: By "defeating DOF" do you mean disabling? So I should disable DOF if trying AF? Thanks in Advance!
  10. S

Bigger Font Sizes

Oh, sorry, I didn't get this is the forum for all the witcher games. I am refering to The Witcher 1. More specifically the steam version, 1.5 enhanced director's cut.
  11. S

Bigger Font Sizes

Bigger Font Sizes Dear Community, since I play on a 30" Monitor at 1600p and sitting about 2.5 meters away from it, I would really like to increase the font size. Doing a search on the matter there seem to have been a mod to do just that. But sadly, the links are down. There seem to be a how...
Top Bottom