Recent content by SpotEnemyBoat

+
  1. S

Review Embargos

I have no problem if CD Projekt put review embargoes on Kotaku, RPS and Polygon. Everyone else is fine, I just want to see Totalbiscuits port report a few days before the game comes out.
  2. S

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

God that UI is pretty intrusive, especially when compared to TW2 UI. Hopefully as soon as modders get the SDK tool kit, they make a wee bit more compact UI for PC. My sides are in orbit.
  3. S

Chance of Augmented Reality for The Witcher

Geralt never asked for this.
  4. S

Do I need internet access to play The witcher 3 wild hunt for pc?

It got big because of Half-Life 2, and at first everyone hated it. Now everyone loves Valve and will defend Valve's use of DRM because of Steam sales.
  5. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Performance on Consoles

Yeah, other than the Wii U these new consoles are a major disappointment. Thank god there is a PC version with the ability to go 1080p and 60 FPS.
  6. S

Dismemberment in TW3

But Geralt did an autopsy in TW1!
  7. S

Who voices Yenefer?

It's kind of the same way with Grey Delisle and Laura Bailey, they do have range but studios always ask them to do "the voice"
  8. S

Who voices Yenefer?

That's precisely how I feel about British accents in medieval fantasy. Yeah, I get why LOTR, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones has it, those novels were written by British authors and so its out of respect for those. There's no excuse for Elder Scrolls having British (Elves), Germanic (Nords) and...
  9. S

Who voices Yenefer?

I heard that she was voiced by one of the actresses from Game of Thrones, not sure which. A bit disappointing, one of the (many) reasons I like Geralt so much is because its not the cliche eloquent British character that you see in all types of medieval fantasy. Hopefully she does a good job.
  10. S

The Witcher 3 appreciation thread

When the game releases hopefully they patch the game to support DX12, having a performance boost for my GTX 780 would be nice.
  11. S

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

This is what happens when you make Ciri the most beautiful character in the game, compared to Yennefer and Triss.
  12. S

I imagine they don't want to disregard the lore too much by making Ciri and Geralt have sex, I don't think its a question of incest but because it would be out of character for Geralt to do that. If it indeed is a question of incest, it isn't really that alien from the world of the Witcher.
  13. S

DAI won it because the game is regarded as "progressive" with the first ever fully gay character, Geralt is as hetrosexual as they come. Unless he has sex with Dandelion, game journalists will hate on it like Bayonetta 2. It's true that the Witcher books were written with progressive themes as...
  14. S

GTAV won some GOTY awards and was one of the best selling games of all time, but I vaguely remember that alot of reviewers deducted points for "sexist misogyny" but still said it was a great game (which sounds kind of ridiculous). Spike TV gave Gone Home GOTY and The Last of Us got 200 GOTY...
  15. S

This is the sole reasons why TW3 will not win any GOTY, game journalists are stuck up in their western ideologies of sex-negative. I would be honestly surprised if it did win GOTY, the outcry from you-know-who would be absolutely delicious!
Top Bottom