Recent content by SpudCakes

+
  1. SpudCakes

allsorts of things playing up

just played against SY they played a vigilante and it immediatly boosted itself by 1 and i thought that was odd, there was nothing else on the board, then he played fabian hale which ive never seen before and on deploy it boosted to 10, i read the card and it says nothing about boosting and only...
  2. SpudCakes

State of the Game

I like the fact we can only use 1 gold card but couldn't agree more with the rest i played earlier this year after getting into because I love making my own decks as I thought that is half the game but people just copy of youtube etc I really don't get that where's the fun or provide but some...
  3. SpudCakes

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

any news on when nilfgaard are getting nerfed?
  4. SpudCakes

How to beat poison decks?

you dont pick your deck after you see who your opponent is and i dont understand how yrden and row changing cards counter poison in any way shape or form. and i have strays of spalla in my deck in case of SCO and just cos they are genuinely handy, but don't do anything against poison, so you...
  5. SpudCakes

Poison rework idea.

change the deploy units to order, this gives the opposition a chance to actually get cards out and possibly destroy the unit before they poison 1581865444 and joey 2 applications 8 damage is the same as 2 regis bloodlust or 2 betsys which are ten provision cards so to me personally i think thats...
  6. SpudCakes

Adalbertus Kalkstein Counters my Deck

yes they just poison your defender if you have one then if you purify it youve done their job for them lol, or they just poison the purifier and they cant purify themselves, i dont know why its taking so long for people to realise just how stupid poison is.
  7. SpudCakes

Adalbertus Kalkstein Counters my Deck

its only 5 power and its ability is just a purify and cost 2 coins everytime? whats op about it? its underpowered, something as basic as alzurs thunder would kill it insantly. or just poison it twice or lock it or kill it with a unit effect???................. pretty much anything would kill...
  8. SpudCakes

Can someone REALLY play two Scenario cards in consecutive rounds?

Nilfgard can poison and lock you from start to finish of the game without scenario so i wouldnt worry lol
  9. SpudCakes

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

fair point mate haha just was on a rant and didnt stop. i need to quit forums and go back to school i think, didnt even mention that dagur and greatswords are totally useless once they have been switched rows, so basicly pointless playing them against sco >< i cant help myself after someone said...
  10. SpudCakes

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

dont undertsand your problematic cards list, i play skellige and would never play ursine ritual its rubbish(5 charges and a bear abomination.....), svalblod is effectively a tamerian drummer but cost more..... vajborn is rubbish for his provisions(if your playing NR is hard to have an enemy...
  11. SpudCakes

maybe im wrong like humans are but for me its a gamebreaker. whole thing seems a bit hopeless to me, a bit of a bummer for a game i was enjoying so much on xbox. artwork and animations are fantastic and forums seem busy enough, appreciate all the replies guys hope you all get the balance your...
  12. SpudCakes

ok but answer me this, ignore what you play etc etc, can you do anything against a deploy poison? i just want it changed to order. i dont see how that makes them useless, people still wont be able to take them out most of the time but means they can actually do something about it other than the...
  13. SpudCakes

no i was totally unbeaten until i played the NG poison deck, then i changed my deck to challenge the NG poison and have been tweaking it ever since to try and beat NG poison and subsequently now i lose to other factions. because my whole setup is obsessed with beating NG poison because thats...
  14. SpudCakes

i have all of that and more i use vivienne for artifacts they are just still way to much for me yen inovocation steals defender everytime. purifies arent enough and make my deck totally useless against all other decks, hell gremist cant even purify himself hes so bad. always lose very badly, i...
  15. SpudCakes

Is this much support for Poison as a mechanics needed?

making them order to poison instead of deploy would give us half a chance, with you 100% buddy peoples solutions are stupid, your supposed to build a balanced deck to face all factions and people throwing out solutions with deck builds that quite frankly would probably still lose to NG poison...
Top Bottom