Recent content by squallypo

+
  1. S

cyberpunk 2.0.1 broke the game for me (pic added)

was going for the fps hits rather than the sandstorm, after 2.0.1 the performance got decreased by 20 fps in certain areas, while on 2.0 was just fine with whatever combination of settings ill apply.
  2. S

cyberpunk 2.0.1 broke the game for me (pic added)

whats going on here? i dont get it, i close and open the game again to see if it would fix it and nope. this is with path traycing and RR, DLSS balanced and frame gen at 2k. also i did verify file integrity just incase and nothing, still broken. system: ryzen 5600x rtx 4070 asus dual 32gb...
  3. S

Missing tweakDB.cpp 2.0 error

yeah its the only way to get it working, but the downside of this is the game is actually not using steam at all, no keeping record of achievements or time incase you care for that, no in game chat overlay from steam, no cloud saves from steam, you lose so much by just using the .exe file its...
  4. S

Missing tweakDB.cpp 2.0 error

im also experiencing this particular issue, the only workaround is to install the game from the exe itself, but clearly its not how it should work. any word from cdpr??? 1695350493 any update or someone with a fix?
  5. S

error game update required???

as far i remember its not modded at all, i havent played it in a while so i wanted to hop in and play some, but then i saw this message everytime i start the game, i could try to do clean install but it would take forever to download with shit internet.
  6. S

error game update required???

im trying to understand the problem here and i just dont know whats going on. everytime i enter the game this happens. this is on steam, i already did verify file integrations.
  7. S

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

8. S

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

will the new expansion/update gonna have third person view ?? man if so that would be cool, that would be a nice way to enjoy what you wear and what not.
  9. S

no game as in right now can justify the demands cdprojekt is requesting for this game. even with what they want to implement.
  10. S

yeah but one thing is to have something middle or highend from the 2015 time to say something, even 2018/19 but something from 2020? and now ? i wouldnt dare to call ryzen 5000 outdated.
  11. S

well when you see those requirements people freak out, its literally high end stuff in most cases here.
  12. S

yeah i was also confused, so hes pretty much saying that all these requirements are not using DLSS enabled by the time they were testing this? and not only that ut also using upscaling res? or the upscaling means using dlss ? man im confused. either way what a mess, you cay say they are updating...
  13. S

while i know some people are focusing on the gpu issues with the requirements here, dont forget about the cpu requirements, my goodness 7900x ?? 12700/12900 intel wtf xd
  14. S

lol these new requirements seems a bit insane.
  15. S

frame generation stuttering on 2k resolution on a ryzen 5600x

are they aware of this issue though?
Top Bottom