Recent content by Squeezitgirdle

+
  1. Squeezitgirdle

How's your performance?

You've got the same setup as me (different model for 3080). DLSS should definitely be making a difference, it's almost doubling mine. 1608106141 DLSS is black magic. But no, in reality what it does is it lowers the resolution, then raises it back using AI. And it does an impressive job.
  2. Squeezitgirdle

How's your performance?

Stadia isn't that bad. It had a rough launch, and after paying for it for a year, I couldn't justify any reason I was still paying for it. I had a high end gaming pc and could run them a little better than stadia could. However, for those who don't have a high end gaming pc, or don't want to...
  3. Squeezitgirdle

How's your performance?

Which settings did you change? I left Ray tracing on psycho as I didn't notice any difference in performance
  4. Squeezitgirdle

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

Screenshots of the discord or it didn't happen
  5. Squeezitgirdle

How's your performance?

I wanted to ask you guys your builds and what kinda performance you're seeing. I'm playing on a 4k monitor. ssd i7-8700k Evga 3080 ftw3 16gb ddr4 3600mhz DLSS turned on I'm averaging about 53fps. Lowest I usually see it drop is 48, highest during gameplay is 70 but that's extremely rare. I...
  6. Squeezitgirdle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mirror still a programmed ghost world character, rather than raytracing? I figured only the environment reflections were raytracing in this game 1607987431 That's where it would cross the line and require an AO rating
  7. Squeezitgirdle

I'm being lazy about getting a hex editor. Maybe tomorrow, as sublime (my usual text editor when I build sites) doesn't have a hex editor built in. Though I can download a plug in. Those of you who have tried it, does it mess up npc's or other characters at all, or does it seem to be an all...
  8. Squeezitgirdle

According to a Facebook post they just put out in their cyberpunk page an hour ago, patch 1.05 should be released within 7 days from now
  9. Squeezitgirdle

I hate when websites claim to have the release date, then after you click
  10. Squeezitgirdle

I wish there was an inventory slot for undies though, so you can have better looking undies
  11. Squeezitgirdle

Honestly? This is just funny, haha
  12. Squeezitgirdle

I'm on the i7-8700k and I've never dropped below 52fps in 4k
  13. Squeezitgirdle

Weren't we supposed to be able to see V in mirrors and reflecting surfaces?

So someone modded it and turned on reflections. However v is headless (due to first person view) So this explains the real reason you don't get reflections https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/115
  14. Squeezitgirdle

Gog is not the developer. [...] GOG is a wholly owned subsidiary of CD Projekt based in Warsaw, Poland. CDPR is the only one to contact about this, though they are unfortunately not responding to tickets likely due to being overwhelmed. Assuming their ticketing system is working right now as...
  15. Squeezitgirdle

They'll come to yell at us for nudity, but won't bother to acknowledge our concerns, lmao. Also funny they missed the user neirosex with the gigantic erect penis in the avatar.
Top Bottom