Recent content by St3v3808

+
  1. St3v3808

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

My heart would sink if the DLCs were just cosmetics and character skins...
  2. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.06

Please add Braindance feature as an open world activity. Its so advertised everywhere and they sell them in... certain shops, but we can't use them. :shrug:
  3. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.06

Wow, thanks for the quick patch! I'm still concerned though if you have fixed the phone call bug with Delamain and Wakako not talking in phone calls, thanks.
  4. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.05

Well said. There were so many buildings that were locked even though the main entrance sign says "Open", that frustrated me so much.
  5. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.05

After about halfway through the main story, I've uninstalled the game because of a few really bad bugs, especially the silent phone calls from Wakako and Delamain moving behind each caller. I will come back to it in a few months to give it time to brew. Also please fix the save file bug that has...
  6. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.05

Also don't forget to mention, majority of the building's interiors are closed off. For example there's a club or a store i want to go into and the sign says "Open" next to the entrance, but the door is locked. Makes no sense.
  7. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.05

Downloaded the 1.05 patch on pc and Wakako during phone calls is still bugged out, she doesn't talk and i can see a duplicate version of her behind her moving back and forth.
  8. St3v3808

Hotfix 1.05

You ever consider the fact that might be a potential spoiler? Me and many other people haven't even finished the game. WTF. [Added spolier tags in quote.]
Top Bottom