Recent content by Staluev

+
  1. S

Game bugged after purchasing starter pack

Bought Starterpack but didn't receive anything after a long loading phase As stated in the title. I paid for the Starter Pack got my receipt per mail but didn't get anything and the button for the Starterpack is now gone. edit: relogging helps..
  2. S

Changing the Region Ladder

Thanks for the answer. Guess I will wait until the end of the season then.
  3. S

Changing the Region Ladder

Changing Region(Ladder?) Hello dear Tech Support, I just came back to Europe after a year abroad in Asia and now I experience massive lags in each game at the ladder. I guess I am still playing against other people frome the asian ladder, causíng me this problems. Is it possible to Change the...
  4. S

Monster Faction Too Strong?

I am sorry but, Skellige is allowed to have two synergizing mechanics (discard and ressurect). So why should you not allow to synergizing mechanics for monsters? (consuming and deathwish) that sounds rather unfair and the game would get more boring. Rather give the other factions also some...
  5. S

I think Gaunter O'Dimm is still bad..

No this card is playable when the meta is stale and you basically know what the enemy is running. So using him gives you an advantage over netdeckers, if you know the popular decks by yourself. Thus forcing people to use non-mainstram decks or build decks by their own. In other words: The card...
  6. S

Changes to Nilfgaard Cards

As I wrote in the Tactitions Corner today: "Problems I see: -Emissary giving you 2 copies of the same card leads into dead-end and plays you don't want to do. (lining up for igni by being forced to Play the second Impera Brigade, palying medic round 1). -Calveit no more able to pull Golds...
  7. S

What happened with Nilfgaard and how it can be fixed?

I tried to make a spy deck the last few days, but I had to encounter different Problems. Problems I see: -Emissary giving you 2 copies of the same card leads into dead-end and plays you don't want to do. (lining up for igni by being forced to Play the second Impera Brigade, palying medic round...
  8. S

Avallac'h Adjustment

So just don't play the perfect calculated super net-decks which aim to end a game with 0 cards. It is necessary that there is a counter to these power-decks. Again people want the game to lose depht...
  9. S

Why does in Gwent unusable(mostly) extra copies of cards ?

Generally I use the same art. When I used different art I tend to make more mistakes because I mistake some cards for others or dont recognize them at all, but I never experienced blacklisting problems when used. But I do like these different arts. Its just sad that they are not played out in...
  10. S

First Look at the New Cards from the Upcoming Patch

What? You have only a limited amount of mulligans, but you can boost a card on your hand every turn if not countered. And on top of that it gets plus 2 instead of 1 like all the others ? We will have to see if that's balanced.
  11. S

Ele'yas

what i am trying to say is: every two days there pops up a thread in which an unusual card is demanded to be changed fitting the few cards available. eg. one guy above us:"make it like iorveth but ..." if that happens we will sooner or later have only similar cards and the game gets boring...
  12. S

Ele'yas

he is a bit week indeed , but don't change his originality. just make it a 10 drop. someday it will have it's purpose. Imagine there will be a card someday that puts a curse on one of your units causes your unit to die next turn. this way you can get value of one of your units dying anyway. and...
  13. S

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

Bekkers Twisted Mirror is OP. The devs already said that they are not happy how this card works. The reason why fewer players using it above 4k is because they want not to risk changing the captains strenght with the strenght of the priestess. BUT when it hits it is basically a 30 to 40 point...
  14. S

Balancing the Coin Flip

Thats a good point you have there. That would require a coinflip in the end or you repeat the process. But in the end these cases of a tie would be kind of rare I'd guess. It would still reduce the randomness in the game overall. I'm just tired of the coinflip. Most of the time I rely on...
  15. S

Change water hag!?!?

Caranthir is an 11 point play +2 points per round if not countered in addation to lining up 3+ bodies. The reason why nobody plays Jotunn is because the silver cards are somewhat more competing for their slots. There are just better silvers imo. If I recall right mages like WH are supposed to...
Top Bottom