Recent content by StanislavOZZO

+
  1. StanislavOZZO

What game are you currently playing

Horizon Forbidden West, and loving it
  2. StanislavOZZO

When is the next event with cosmetics?

Hey guys, I heard there would be one in May? Anyone knows more? I am talking about special events where you can win cosmetics and other stuff, limited time events.
  3. StanislavOZZO

Vote against NG in the Balance Council

Great advice. I might heed to it... Or not :coolstory: Here are my game stats last month. Show me yours ;-)
  4. StanislavOZZO

Vote against NG in the Balance Council

My call is simple: vote ONLY against NG cards in each Balance Council. Increase provision and decrease power of the cards you hate the most. If enough of us do it, there will be less NG in Gwent and most people will be happy. :beer:
  5. StanislavOZZO

Balance council outcomes

Oi amigo, tudo bem? kkkkk :beer: I actually didn't know about that LOL Obrigado
  6. StanislavOZZO

Balance council outcomes

Could someone please post about monthly balance council changes here? :beer: There are heaps of useless threads on this forum, with most of those topics not even related to Gwent... So, for something that's Gwent-related and matters to this particular game, could some enthusiast please post the...
  7. StanislavOZZO

Pro-tip for "I didn't sign up for this" mode

It's an interesting mode, but if you see that your opponent has 26+ cards in a deck, you might as well instaquit... or get bored to death! 26+ cards can only mean that they pilot a deck with renfri soldiers and one other repeated bronze card (typically, a bonded bandit that damages and bleeds)...
  8. StanislavOZZO

Where are the December Council results?

Something was changed yesterday in the game, right? Anyone knows what?
  9. StanislavOZZO

Balance Changes - November 2023

damn... NG got buffed after such a wonderful nerf last month :mad:
  10. StanislavOZZO

Balance changes - October 2023

Nice! NG is voted the F out.
  11. StanislavOZZO

DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

Congrats with 4000 hours in the game, my friend! :beer:
  12. StanislavOZZO

Balance Council FAQ—What is it? How to use it?

Also a valid point. IMHO, anyone with 1000+ hours in the game should be allowed to vote regardless of wins in the current season.
  13. StanislavOZZO

Gwent Eskel is currenly worse than even Netflix Eskel

There is not much said in the books about Eskel, Vesemir or Lambert's life. Yet, since they are all witchers that live by the same code, I would imagine that either of them had a fair share of killing "non-monsters". Lambert is a cynical badass, he could have done even more than Geralt on this...
  14. StanislavOZZO

Balance Council FAQ—What is it? How to use it?

Initial feedback: Restrictions seem too high. You intend to have the voting every month, yet at the start of the season all players will have 0 wins. This means that they will have to play roughly 50 games with 50% win rate to even start voting. Decision thresholds seem too high. At a glance, I...
  15. StanislavOZZO

Patch Notes 11.10

Dear devs, you lost me on "With the advent of GWENTFINITY"... hahaha :coolstory::coolstory::coolstory: OMG, Gwentinfinity?! Is this how you imagine it will be? Let me put Ithlinne's Prophecy here: The game will stay alive for 1 year tops. Then CDPR will decide to save money and shut down the...
Top Bottom