Recent content by Stasito

+
  1. Stasito

Mini-map or Compass?

I wouldn't mind having a 3D mini map, which i could expand to locate myself in huge building. Closest i could think of, as example, would probably be Elite: Dangerous, but obviously with 3-dimensional plan scheme, not just blank empty space. I hope you get the idea.
  2. Stasito

The graphics

You don't know what is on their mind. And again, something could have gone wrong. People who attended E3 stated that this 15 minute video is a big ugly mess comparing to original 50 min gameplay.
  3. Stasito

The graphics

Which means something went wrong or removed for unknown purpose. Or you're really think AAA Gamedev company would forget about a simple thing as shadows ?
  4. Stasito

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

You still don't get it, do you ? You will play as V, you will be that character you create. You will feel all these emotions. You won't need a third person view to understand what you feel inside. You gonna have these tears on your cheeks and smile on your face in real life. That's what CDPR are...
  5. Stasito

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

How do you know, have you died before ?
  6. Stasito

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Mmmm... nothing and no one is perfect, as long as this game satisfies 75% of our needs, i'll be happy to buy this game, spend all my holidays in it and forgive minor issues we mentioned here. A-goddamnit-MEN.
  7. Stasito

Ouh yeah, i would like to see that "bonus" removed from game. :facepalm: Including Double Jump, which looks like feature for games like Fortnite. Not trying to offend any Fortnite players. Really :giveup:
  8. Stasito

I get you, all of these are good points. Just apart of TPP, i've never thought of arguing about it. Game was build around FPP perspective and i'm sure they've made a right choice. It's the same as asking a cow to fly. It never intended to work that way. Regarding the loot. They will try to...
  9. Stasito

CDPR stated numerous times, that quality comes first. Meaning none of game mechanics will be left overlooked. Simple as that. If i had a chance to take their place, i would consider every reasonable and valid opinion.
  10. Stasito

You seriously think they haven't done anything since last E3, almost 1 year time ? I highly doubt that. I bet they did a massive job improving mechanics according to peoples criticism.
  11. Stasito

That's what i always imagined in my head. And I do believe CDPR thinks exact same way. I don't think there will be the same type of guns just with different damage modifiers and colourful names on top. Instead, there gonna be unique models, unique names, modifications and only then colourful...
  12. Stasito

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I support that guy will all my heart, who posted this 6 years ago. I don't want this game to be a walk in the park. (even with plenty of augmentations). It needs to be hard.
Top Bottom