Recent content by statistx

+
  1. statistx

Update 1.06 stuck at 56%!

152GB After crashing GOG Galaxy in the Task manager as suggested in another thread about this issue in the last patch, it went up to 60% within 10 minutes and is still stuck there now.
  2. statistx

What's up with Patches? I am faster reinstalling/downloading the full game

New patch, same shit. I tried the crashing through task manager, that pushed it from 56 to 59% but stays stuck there now.
  3. statistx

Update 1.06 stuck at 56%!

I had that at EVERY patch so far. I can redownload the WHOLE game in around 30 minutes, but the patch gets stuck at 56% I now reinstalled the game 4 times already! It's a fucking 500MB patch this time and it still does that.
  4. statistx

It goes on and off when it's stuck
  5. statistx

That is super weird that it works, especially since regular closing and reopening and even cancel and restart does not work. Gonna try that if next time it happens again. For now I reinstalled everything AGAIN. Downloaded the base game with an average of 30MB/s where the patch only gets 15 at...
  6. statistx

I'm on PC. So Patch 1.04 got stuck at the "updating" stage at 56% Patch 1.05 drops from 14 MB/s to 0.2 at 57% (Redownloading the game again right now and I even go up to 30MB/s there, but not with patches) I hit pause and resume all 2 times on the 1.05 and now it went from 5GB to the full 9.1 GB...
  7. statistx

Hotfix 1.04 stuck at 56%

Reinstalling solved it. Not really a solution, but at least it's updated now
  8. statistx

Hotfix 1.04 stuck at 56%

I could only play it thanks to the AVX fix mod, but at least it works. Would wish to have the offical fixes though, since there are other issues still. 1607796503 Second day, still the issue. Gonna verify now, which would be a weird fix, considering I got it on GOG and can run 1.03. Verify...
  9. statistx

Hotfix 1.04 stuck at 56%

As the title says, I can't download the hotfix, cause it keeps getting stuck at 56% at "Applying patches" (if I pause and unpause i can get to 57, but that's it) Any idea why? I download with 15MB/s and at the stuck page it says 2,5MB/s (but also has 585 MB/585 MB I waited 30 minutes the first...
  10. statistx

Hotfix 1.04

Still stuck at the update with 57% after 30 minutes
  11. statistx

Hotfix 1.04

I need a fix for the hotfix, it's stuck at "applying patch" 57% for 20 minutes now.
  12. statistx

About refunds

Good for you, but just saying that you bought a game on a second hand platform while the developer offers his game on his own store. Happy that it worked out, but it's not on the developer if they would have denied it. Usually I'm not against steam, but I feel in this case you can't fault CDPR...
  13. statistx

Would you live in Night City in real life?

No, cause I crash everytime I leave a bar, so that would be a very bad life.
  14. statistx

About refunds

I filed a refund here, bought it from GOG, if they decline, then I would be disappointed. If you bought on steam, that's sadly on you, cause their refund policy is their refund policy and it shows how long you were in the game, even if you stayed 2 hours on the main game and took a huge shit or...
  15. statistx

Global release timings

Thanks, I am going to be praying for 10 hours that my PC can still handle the game.
Top Bottom