Recent content by stefan9.251

+
  1. S

Any word on pre-load if possible?

They later announced that preloading would be exclusive to only gog. This information should have been released along with the no drm information so people could make an informed purchasing decision.Please explain how we could be informed about this when there was no information when the...
  2. S

Could be wrong but pretty sure the first time preloading was mentioned was a few weeks ago at the cd projekt convention. The original press release mentioned no drm but nothing about preloading being restricted to gog.
  3. S

It really would have been nice if they told us before hand that only gog would get preloading, would gone with them in that case instead of steam...
  4. S

Available for pre-order on Steam so early?

I am getting it from steam because I like the integration their system offers. If it wasn't available from steam, I would go for the gog version.
  5. S

System requirements

I think that's just a placeholder. Pretty sure windows 7 will be mentioned in the official specifications.
  6. S

Collector's Edition

I hope all the content of the CE is available in all regions not like last time with the medalio missing from quite a few regions CE.
  7. S

Not ATARI!

I prefer EA. They have a local office here so we get games on launch day with Atari its a 2 week wait between european releases.
  8. S

Patch 1.5 now available!

No cd is a feature for everyone who bought the enhanced version. We still needed to use the disc.
  9. S

Patch 1.5 coming for download on July 8th!

They said the 8th they didn't specify a time. Its only about 12:00 in the eu at the moment.
  10. S

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

Apparently that only works for the original edition with the downloaded patch. Us who bought the new ee edition has to use the dvd in the drive.
  11. S

Played thru The Witcher on vista without constant crashes?

Played the original through 3 times on vista x64 with no crashes. It would crash every 5 hours on vista 32 bit but no issue on x64.
  12. S

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

Why weren't we informed about this difference?? I wouldn't have preordered a copy of the ee and would have rather used the money to download the patch. >:(
  13. S

Downloadable content announcement

Blizzard is a much bigger company. The patch will be here in the morning.
  14. S

You didn't expect them to post it in the early hours of the morning??
  15. S

Thanx guys. Will be buying the EE if the retailers here allows us to pre order else I will get the download.
Top Bottom