Recent content by StefanTepic

+
  1. StefanTepic

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

My Patch 1.5 impressions. WHY Fortified Ankles Best one (purple) is still dogshit? I came back hoping to see this fixed, but no. It's once again, as it was before just a lesson by developers, their adaptation of Russian verb into video game format : "Best is the enemy of the good" or "Not all...
  2. StefanTepic

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I just want to simp for devs a little: Thank you for your work. Sorry that if you were overworked to near death by management, just know that your work is appreciated. Love love love this game. It is not perfect, but it is great nevertheless. Wouldn't mind additions via DLCs and stuff or you...
  3. StefanTepic

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Listen, this is for AFTER release suggestion. Maybe like 2-3 years from now additions I wouldn't be mad if so. But i kinda want wall running to be added back. Even tho we currently have kinda abundance with it with Titanfall 2.5 games , COD Advanced Whatever and stuff, but still I'd be cool...
  4. StefanTepic

So I saw auto pistol as well as other auto weapons holded in C.A.R. stance. Like in Titanfall. LIKE IN JOHN WICK. I am very content with that. This is just what I wanted. Thank you very much, now it's full Keanu Reeves game. You are best guys, can't wait to make some money and buy your game you...
  5. StefanTepic

I REALLY hope that with extra time or not they added CAR stance option for when character holds pistol. Like come on, I don't want Bobby Kotik's drivel to be only game where I can do that, esp when you got JohnWickinized Keanu in ur game.
  6. StefanTepic

I agree. I'd buy that DLC. Also add CAR stance like in John Wick. nice WATCHMEN poster avatar by the way 1586198445 could be cool if char could smoke or eat chips like in OG DE too. but this time with full animation Escape from Tarkov esque. I am really looking for CP2077 to deliver...
  7. StefanTepic

I UNDERSTAND I am probably too late, but could you please add C.A.R. (center aim relock) stance when character holds gun in hip default position, like in John Wick films (or Hex) or in Titanfall (or Apex Legends) when you sit, or in recent Modern Warfare 2019? Like it be optional skill or...
Top Bottom