Recent content by Stephen_LaMar

+
  1. Stephen_LaMar

Cyberpunk deserves a movie really bad

to CD PROJEKT RED After watching the new Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty - Official Cinematic Trailer nearly made me fall out of my chair I bet the haters are sitting there with their mouth dropped to the floor thinking to themselves how they lost horribly. I almost thought I was watching a...
  2. Stephen_LaMar

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

As a Gamer i get into these games, the world the characters and even the beautiful graphics to where I can put over 1,000 hours if not more into the game and when i get to the end I miss those things so much I redo the game just to get to visit all of it again. Witcher 3 just recently got that...
  3. Stephen_LaMar

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

lol just had to show these off .....god my character is so Beautiful :)
  4. Stephen_LaMar

Something needs to be done about how gun blueprints don't always drop

Hey nvm i didnt realize it was down in the blue section at bottom but i have ran into issues where it does not drop and that does need fixed
  5. Stephen_LaMar

:) finally got every car (and Motorcycles) on Cyberpunk btw sorry about it showing as a attachment still trying to find out how ya all are making it show up as a huge picture lol
  6. Stephen_LaMar

My Suggestions for Cyberpunk after 2,300 hours and 19 Playthroughs

1: An option to Reset all of the NCPD things on the map so they can be done over and over as many times as you want (and I don't care about the loot its the sneaking and clearing area that is the fun part) 2: A +newgame I am a hardcore gamer which means I will play a game over and over again...
  7. Stephen_LaMar

I would like to thank CD PROJEKT RED for this Amazing new Bumper feature lol

This is an amazing feature i wonder does she run with the car hahaha
  8. Stephen_LaMar

Yea these are the ones ya buy I'm slowly finishing stuff around the map before doing the rest of the quests that give the rest of the cars .....like the Panam one when thats done then I'll post a even better picture on here of all of them
  9. Stephen_LaMar

:) so glad that's done (Every Car on Cyberpunk bought)
  10. Stephen_LaMar

Is it possible to find all 778 shards on the game

I recently read online that you find alot of copies as your playing the game so if i do get em cool if not I'll get dam near every one i can find
  11. Stephen_LaMar

Do yourself a Favor and memorize where all the weapons are trust me you will wish you had if you forget one

I kinda also hit the dude not realizing he has a very rare item on him so said hell with it and just started over and I'm trying to work on 100% everything to get ready for the 2023 expansion I heard online ....that i cant wait to see 1660483841 I'm doing it for the Expansion i heard we are...
  12. Stephen_LaMar

Is CD PROJEKT RED going to patch that ability to use Crafting to make alot of eddies any time soon

I just lost over 200+ hours of gametime all because of the Cottonmouth and now have no choice but to go back to lv 4 and start over can someone please tell them to hold off on patching this because its my only way now to get back everything I lost 1660404700 Hey nvm i found a way to get all my...
  13. Stephen_LaMar

Do yourself a Favor and memorize where all the weapons are trust me you will wish you had if you forget one

I just lost 40 levels and every car because i forgot the cottonmouth so just a heads up so everyone knows do some reading online because if you forget you will pay for it ....I hit the dude and failed to realize what happens if you don't and somehow forget the cottonmouth so the door is locked...
  14. Stephen_LaMar

Hey where do i find these cars their the only ones i have to buy to have them all

Thorton Colby C240T – €$39,000 – Watson (at Street Cred 20) Columbus V340-F Freight – €$19,000 – City Center Emperor 620 Ragnar – €$32,000 – City Center (at Street Cred 12) Quadra Type-66 Avenger – €$55,000 – City Center (at Street Cred 20) Outlaw GTS – €$62,000 – City Center, visit Corpo Plaza...
Top Bottom