Recent content by Strangeroous

+
  1. Strangeroous

Main story and romance characters questlines

Yup... that is exactly what I think... because if you don't do any side quests you will finish this game in no time .... and I feel like if they made a longer story players wouldn't lose interest early. Sadly it's as you said "rushed". And players will lose interest quicker this way because if...
  2. Strangeroous

Yeah, you are right ... Maybe something that would make them more alive and connected with V's life. I'd be satisfied with that for now until they make some bigger expansion (like whole DLC or something). 1650483673 That's a good point ... Ironically most of the romance characters' questlines...
  3. Strangeroous

After 1.5 patch I've been playing Cyberpunk a lot. I feel like this patch really improved the game. However one thing that bothered me from the start is the main story and romance characters' questlines. I feel like the story (both main and r. ch. questlines) is too short. You can finish it in...
  4. Strangeroous

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I've seen this video .... And this game unfortunately gave me these vibes ... I mean ... It should be a part of the game. .. but not that strong :giveup:
  5. Strangeroous

I really hope that they'll listen to our requests ! Whether it is the dlc or new features (A LOT :LOL: I hope).... I mean... over 100 pages..... It's a big number tho :D
  6. Strangeroous

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

Yeah ... This is exactly what I want .... I hope that they'll add it to the game... And I also think that they should add an option where you can choose one of your friend (requires good relationship etc.) to help you with your missions like Jackie in the first missions.
  7. Strangeroous

Guys are there any news about adding new features(or interactions) with your partner or DLC?
  8. Strangeroous

Don't worry... leaving is not an option for me... :LOL:
  9. Strangeroous

EXACTLY :giveup::cry:
  10. Strangeroous

I agree with you ... And I also hope that they won't stop updating this game ... It would've been a shame .. This game has a VERY VERY big potential in the future ...
  11. Strangeroous

Then I agree with you .. beacuse this is what I want them to add to the game... :ok:
  12. Strangeroous

Repeatable like features that are not quests ? (like drinking at the bar)
  13. Strangeroous

I can't agree more ... You feel so empty after you finish her questline ... Let's just say that those were the hard times in Cyberpunk ... But I'm still sad .... I really need new content with her ... Mostly new features that will be added to the base game ...(because DLC will end ...) I mean...
  14. Strangeroous

Ngl ..... I just want them too add more(A LOT) features with Panam ... I actually don't care about any other characters :shrug:.... But pretend that I didn't say this :LOL:...
  15. Strangeroous

I really hope that you are right :D !
Top Bottom