Recent content by PunkHooligan

+
  1. PunkHooligan

Patch Notes 11.10

For gods sake, remove carry over from NG scenario. It's broken.
  2. PunkHooligan

Why the Cultists' Scenario carryover is still a thing ?

New Cycle's quest much worse this time and bug or feature (when reroll top quest, all below are rerolled as well) is back. Mutagenerator is totally okay card for its provision btw :D And I still dont get why Cycle quests must be played in ranked, not in separate game mode. Beyond stupid...
  3. PunkHooligan

Why the Cultists' Scenario carryover is still a thing ?

Hi. A bit sad topic, but I needed to rant. I have stopped questioning most of your in-game decisions regarding balance long time ago. All that was done is breeding ability to play the same card multiple times in multiple rounds. "Create", "Reset", "Summon", "Echo" etc. We all know these words...
  4. PunkHooligan

Can you please fix this issue with decks library (adding, duplicating decks) ?

Greetings. For some reason on your end, decks, deleted from the game aren't always deleted from this personal page: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/builder As a result free space become cluttered and apparently there's a limit to decks amount and you can no longer import from website or...
  5. PunkHooligan

Patch Notes 11.6

We're still waiting for Saskia's Journey...
  6. PunkHooligan

Draft Mode comes out of Early Access!

Small indie studio couldn't update packages and create a contracts to this "very cool and interesting" mode tor a year. It was such unfortunate situation when smth bite the ass of devs and they removed Arena. Good luck.
  7. PunkHooligan

Draft Mode 9.2 Patch Notes

Still no contracts ? Play it yourself. Small indie company.
  8. PunkHooligan

Draft patch notes 8.5

I just cannot understand devs position regarding Arena. Why can't we have both modes. Everyone's happy. Win-win condition. If they affraid people will gain/convert Ore to MP through rewards in Arena - reduce rewards by half, make us spend MP to enter Arena instead of ore etc. I'm sure main...
  9. PunkHooligan

Draft patch notes 8.5

Are they ? Where's contracts ? Where's the rest of the leaders' abilities ? 2 months without any patches...FML, I've totally forgot....small indie company. Who wishes to do something - looking for the opportunities, who doesnt - looking for the excuses. And because all the answers on the...
  10. PunkHooligan

Draft patch notes 8.5

Please bring back old Arena. A lot of players are dying to play it again. Many people arent interested in Draft. I'm browsing Reddit and checking opinions. On top of all of that, Draft mode isnt about the quality. Its not your, CDPR, or Gwent lvl of quality. There is obviously lack of...
  11. PunkHooligan

What type of GWENT content do you enjoy the most?

Love the fact, you guys couldnt care less for CIS community. Nothing is happening there, patch notes are always late (18-24 hrs) etc. Thx a bunch !
  12. PunkHooligan

Two new trees!

Low effort meme
  13. PunkHooligan

Путешествие Йеннифэр уже началось!

Ещё один небольшой повод для размышлений о вранье и жадности проджектов. Удалось найти, уже упомянутый здесь, коммент (от ThorSerpent на реддит) про корректировку цен по актуальному курсу доллара каждые 3 месяца для Гвинта, в котором, как оказалось, нет региональных цен. Я об этом лично не...
  14. PunkHooligan

Cards Like Isbel Need a Truce Tag

Is it supposed to be fair ? Make Matta do the same. I mean you added the rule at the start of her description to prevent this but then intentionally pushed Isbel into draft pack with her and Dandelion. Everyone exploiting this. I have a lot 6-1, 7-0 draft decks but I've lost many games just...
  15. PunkHooligan

sos in japan town (merc needed) bug ??

Cant get inside as well
Top Bottom