Recent content by Strider1984

+
  1. S

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Just to add my two cents hoping CDPR will notice: Poor performance on my PC gaming rig. 30-60 fps with input lag. Don't matter if the settings are on 1080p low or on 4K ultra/psycho. Always about same fps. G-Sync doesn't seem to work properly. Had blazing performance on night of release. After...
  2. S

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

For the one who read my earlier reactions; I told G-Sync wasn't working, but reinstalling (clean installation) of the latest nVidia drivers fixed my G-Sync in Cyberpunk. Kind of funny, since I usually ignore the 'Try Reinstalling The Latest Drivers' tip... :P Still it's not working exactly how...
  3. S

I was excited seeing Steam update Cyberpunk just now. To bad that it didn't solve my problems... Edit: I am kinda feeling sorry for the programmers at CDPR.. They work so hard, releasing patch after patch.. But I have to admit that the game wasn't/isn't ready yet. Doesn't need to be perfect...
  4. S

Never post anything on forums, but since I looked out for Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time I just wanted to add to the list. Got exact same problem as topic starter. Between 60 - 70 fps, doesn't matter if I put it on 4K Ultra or 1080p Low. Also, the 60 fps is not the smooth 60 fps you would...
Top Bottom