Recent content by Strollin

+
  1. S

Ranked Update

This would motivate me ALOT more to play ranked since it would be a matter of time until you get the rewards you want. On the other hand it will be fixed amount of time you would have to spend each season for the rewards, not more, not less which could be problematic for some people (and it...
  2. S

Is This The META of Exaggeration?

I think what shifted the meta quite much is the fact that CA is not as relevant as it used to be anymore. It even goes to such an extent that people try to 2-0 rush in games most of the times even though they have like 2-3 cards less. And sometimes they even succeed with that... This only...
  3. S

People who push 2-0 against new players are big meanies

The only real decks I can think of where you are kinda forced to do 2-0 because the mechanic tells you to do so are Skellige - in particular QG - decks that just get so mad bonusses if they get all 3 rounds which is why you usually dont want to give them the 3rd round and try to let them bleed...
  4. S

Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

Seperate both Graveyards when chosing from either. Not sure if someone already made a thread about this and I apologize in advance if thats the case (I can't really find one with the search function). Anyway, I'm sure some of you already experienced this issue and I think it would be the best...
  5. S

Breaking The Habit

The point about Milva+roach is CA that you cant do anything about. Same thing like with ciaran, you cant stop it. And while you could say that you are wasting value with that, ST can replay scorch billions of times that you usually never have the chance to play your highstrength cards last to...
  6. S

Most fun deck

My personal favorite is definitely Morvran Reveal. Out of all decks I played so far (played pretty much all archetypes and meme-decks) it has so much potential against many types of decks, isnt too cheesy or unbalanced and punishes bad plays quite hard (although against boring meta decks it...
  7. S

Matchmaking Issues

Well its not only bots but long queue times and low players/bots in general. I guess my matchmaking is broken for unknown reasons and I think I will just wait for the open beta and hope to get a fix for it :)
  8. S

If Roach has is strength buffed and gets hit by Cyprian Wiley, does it get banished?

Base Strength removal that doesnt reset buffs always affects basestrength only and lets the buffs unaffected. That means that in your scenario roach would lose 3 basestrength but keep his buffs. When the round ends or when his buff gets removed he will go to 0 base strength which means he will...
  9. S

Matchmaking Issues

Anyone else having weird matchmaking in casual? I'm having this issue since level ~40 or so and I'm level 51 now. At first I didnt think it would be anything special but it's getting really frustrating to play casual at the moment with my matchmaking. For reference I'm at 4k mmr now but I've...
  10. S

List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

Really great thread you made. Good job! No longer I have to wonder what some characters say sometimes :D Btw maybe its just a personal taste or too unimportant to bother but I would prefer sticking in images of all starterleaders so that it would be more "beginner friendly", and Geralt for the...
  11. S

a Faction is Missing

Not sure what you are up to. Where is a missing faction in that picture? It says: Wins: 1 against Monster, 1 against NG, 4 against NR, 0 against ST and 3 against SK = 9 in total Defeats: 2 against Monster, 0 against NG, 1 against NR, 0 against ST and 1 against SK = 4 in total 9/(9+4) => 69%
  12. S

The Mulligan System Explained

Don't really understand what the point of this is though. If I understood it correctly this chart explains what the odds are of drawing back cards that you redrawed during the mulligan phase. Going after that the 1. card has the highest chance of being drawn back while the 3rd has the least...
  13. S

Rest in peace Spotters.

Its because I debuffed his axeman with mardroeme before I played the last Spotter. Its the same reason why the axeman has 4 basestrength (instead of 6 in round 3) even though there are 3 archers and yennefer on the field. Also I tried many variations of a reveal deck and I think that mangonels...
  14. S

Just played against Broover Hoog #45023 and Broover Hoog #563201

I have a simple strategy when playing casual: If I see ST I just forfeit. If I don't I play the match :D
  15. S

Rest in peace Spotters.

Well that image doesnt show the full match, my opponent played coral earlier where I had 2 spotters on the board. Obviously they were both on ranged since they are no longer agile so coral on ranged row for fog was the better choice there. I had no Clear Skies left anymore (he played some...
Top Bottom