Recent content by Suicidal.8

+
  1. Suicidal.8

Season of the Dryad is here!

Im a NG basically and SK but the last months im playing as an craaaaaaaite Hahahaha Most if the ppl im playing against is NR Toooo muuuccchhh of them 8/10 Is northern and i understand why But ppl should not copy others and try other factions as well for exploring
  2. Suicidal.8

My game never crashed but today it did 3 times today it show heavy lag and visibility while playing then crash in the middle of the game :( :( anyone happen this with them? 1600015007 Yes i saw that NR become the new NF hahahah
  3. Suicidal.8

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hmmm cool thanks :)
  4. Suicidal.8

Hi Im lil bit confused here About the dryad season Damage player's odd power units by 1 Boost player's even power units by 1 what this mean?
  5. Suicidal.8

Still catching up and trying to understand but sooo long an craite long sword no more benefit from both as before when using split 8 damage and getting 24 and more from them pfffff
  6. Suicidal.8

The General Videogame Thread

Bloodborne and dark souls last one is easy to me and amusing both from same company if i recall the name its from software Sekiro btw have 2 endings if you dont know Of not 3 I was glad to know that and as well to save my progress on a flash drive So if i make a mistake or anything reload and...
  7. Suicidal.8

Is there a list of all seasons?
  8. Suicidal.8

The General Videogame Thread

If you are up to the challenge check out the most hard game ever hahahah sekiro Its amazing samurai and a ninja If you gonna play it message me up to give you tips etc 👍🏻
  9. Suicidal.8

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi.......:) Can you pls give me a list of the whole seasoned modes? Thanks in advanced
  10. Suicidal.8

Season of the Griffin is here!

There is a constant annoying sound like wind blowing in the background and keep going over and over Also the cards that have abilities to attack like alba pikeman and trident infantry their attack only go but u dont see where it landed Ofc there is always minor notices etc in every season and...
  11. Suicidal.8

Season of the Griffin is here!

Hmmm interesting
  12. Suicidal.8

Season of Magic is here!

I will try to use my spy card the one i forgot its name that shows 2 lovers Play the top card of your opponent deck ;)
  13. Suicidal.8

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

ok i got it now sorry i misunderstand :)))
  14. Suicidal.8

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Hi i just find out about this :((( anyway I play through I phone i registered in the game through game center Do i need to transfer the account if yes give me a link and infos pls If im good as now with no need to transfer then cool Ps- i tried to request the link account its only show me...
Top Bottom