Recent content by SuomiKissa

+
  1. S

The case for first person cutscenes

" CDPR wanted a more ”in person” experience. " This is a ridiculous claim on CDPR. The player himself creates an atmosphere in his own head. Whether the game was TPP or FPP.
  2. S

As we know the game is only going to be FPP playable. So I ask if it affects your purchasing decision to buy the game.
  3. S

. . Why can't we choose TPP or FPP? This would be the best option and most profitable for cdprojektred as well. It has a lot of players who do not buy the game because it cannot be played by TPP. Like me. I've been playing games for over 20 years actively and always hated to play FPP games...
  4. S

Roach his tail is missing

1.22 The patch didn't fix tail problem (xbox). Skellige is a horse tail is. Traveling Velen or Novigrad tail disappear. Travel back to Skellige tail to return. Accessories (saddle) exchange does not fix the problem.
  5. S

Hearts Of Stone - Enchanting: Quality Has Its Price bug.

The barn is not visible / not pick axe The game came to a halt this bug. I can not get any more progress in the game. As will appear in the next patch? XBOX One
  6. S

Weight problem

Something's wrong in that inventory has weight. After 1.07 I started a new game and I was wondering the saddlebags can hold less stuff in the past, although most of the weight of goods is nil. I did the trick and I removed the inventory of all the goods I can remove, books, food bombs ... just...
  7. S

Is CDPR the antithesis to Ubisoft or EA?

I think that The Witcher 3 is such a great game that many larger house of games gets to learn about how a good story-driven game will be built. Now the rest of the year is coming to a few highly anticipated game, so we'll see whether they are able to inject better than The Witcher 3. I doubt it...
  8. S

"Pause" during cinematics and dialogue

Xbox1 The central controller (big X) gives pause.
  9. S

Patch 1.08 Wish List

To get all the exercise books stash. Because I want to read them later at your leisure. There, too, might have their own tabs weapons, skins and books that list does not grow too long. After I started a new game to 1.07, and I'm quite at the beginning, then the books take up a lot of space...
  10. S

Superior Wolven Armor chestpiece requires a Master armorer for some reason

what is more demanding weapon or armor, so to be more skilful blacksmith, too. This has been so since the beginning of the game.
  11. S

Pants, boots, gloves unequipped after visiting prostitutes?

. 1.07 changed it. I thought it was funny that he should be half-naked in brothels out. Do not reap it.
  12. S

Patch 1.08 Wish List

. - There are a lot of items that can not be loot, even if they should, or they are very difficult can be taken as 'loot' sign will disappear as soon as Geralt is moving closer to (xbox1) or forced to perform tricks in order to get it. Novigrad has two outdoor wall area, which can not loot...
  13. S

trophy bonus gold (xbox1)

trophy bonus gold (xbox1) ' ' ' trophy bonus gold, which can be obtained when someone kills the monster and head hanging horse. Yesterday I noticed after 1.07 that this is not working. Additional Bureau is yes, but it does not give anything. Opens with just a blank black box on the screen...
  14. S

Faithful Friend Quest bug (PS4)

. You have missed a task, it must be carried out before departing with Cirin last journey snowy landscapes. The task is fast and starts as soon as you come out of the tavern, the horse runs past, and it must be running to catch up. If the recording is intact, then return to the time where you...
Top Bottom