Recent content by superiki96

+
  1. S

[DIY Project] My self-made play mat for official Witcher Gwent cards :)

Uoooo that's very cool. Good job man :)
  2. S

New/own Gwent cards

Also in Gwent there aren't other kings of Northen Realms except Foltest. Radovid (as said before), queen Meve, Henselt and Demawend could be very cools cards, maybe not as leader (I very like Foltest) but as units :) Also Henselt and Demawend can't be in your board at the same time it's an idea
  3. S

New/own Gwent cards

Vilgefortz "crew" is a good idea :) Maybe thre colud be thight bond for Mistle-Falka
  4. S

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I've just finished it like five minutes ago and I really, really love BAW. The story is very cunning, I loved (sorry for all the repetition of love but there aren't others words to say what I think :)) all the background of vampires, story of Detlaff was very fascinating, Syanna story also and...
  5. S

New/own Gwent cards

I think that a good idea for a new gwent faction could be Touissant, with Anna Henrietta as leader, all the most important knights as units (de lá Tour, Peyran-Peyrac and so on)...
  6. S

Introducing GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

I very like the idea, I've been waiting for a gwent game so long... But a couple of things make me feel not ultra hyped: first I would prefer a gwent mobile app (more easy to play with) and also I don't like much table and card layout (the original one is awesome IMO)... By the way good job CDPR :)
  7. S

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Yeeeeeesssss, that's great :)
  8. S

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

I was thinking the same thing... We need also a way to buy cards without using expansion pass codes (and protective sleeves ;))
  9. S

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

Or try to buy it from others european countries (here in Italy there is Pc version of BaW :))
  10. S

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

yesssss... I've only to wait for the physical copy in italian stores and BaW will be mine :smiling2:
  11. S

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

I need to play gwent on my phone... Please CDPR do this app :smile:
  12. S

CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

Ok... Maybe in the 3rd expansion :)
  13. S

CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

Maybe there will be also a retail version of Skellige Deck?
Top Bottom