Recent content by susi_te_boje

+
  1. susi_te_boje

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Nobody is blaming dev's... I just said that they are ignoring the bug. Radeon hd4650 met the minimum requirements until a week or two ago...then they changed it to radeon r7. This bug is now 3 - 4 months old...thus ignore. So the only solution is to buy a better pc or graphic card. Reading with...
  2. susi_te_boje

No solution yet...cdpr is ignoring the issue, apparently we are minority.. So either play like this...or get a better pc ( graphic card)
  3. susi_te_boje

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Just got the mail..transfer request on the first day! Looks like batch 1 is done!
  4. susi_te_boje

Tried that alredy...no help. It has something to to with old radeon cards...in my case hd4650. But tnx!
  5. susi_te_boje

I call it disco gwent... The arrow is gone, blue or red flashes, below is the light version. Sometimes it covers entire board so only unit power numbers are visible. This happens only after you select a card, and also, when you use ability. It appeared 3-4 months ago.
  6. susi_te_boje

GWENT: Ask a Dev

So..new expansion is here...still no fix on the low end computers! Are there any plans to fix this?
  7. susi_te_boje

I ve made account transfer request this afternoon...made a fresh gog account. Was prompted that this is one time process , and that they will send an e mail after it is done. No check if gog account is viable or that the my support id is correct.. What hapens if either of the two is not viable...
  8. susi_te_boje

Hm..you seem to be missing my point. Never mind...
  9. susi_te_boje

Still doesn't change the fact that you can't play on over 75% of mobile devices. While your statment is not completely false...it is annoying. And the only thing that is "around the corner" is my local convinience store!😅 Still a 3-4 month wait..if not more... I' m not trying to be rude or...
  10. susi_te_boje

You keep saying that you can play on mobile...but in truth you can only play on ios. And if we look at the numbers, ios users make about 22.48% of mobile market. Android is about 75.82% . So with that in mind ,I find your statments quite annoying...
  11. susi_te_boje

GWENT: Ask a Dev

@ Burza46 Hi! Do you plan to fix the visual bug on low end computers? Been able to play just fine until about 3 months ago..
  12. susi_te_boje

Transfer Console Progress to GOG Account with Gwent Progress

Do we need to have a fresh gog account prepared or we can create one via link provided on consoles?
  13. susi_te_boje

Hi! When can we expect hotfix on ps 4? Thanks. 1572972371 Dear Devs, Big thanks for a quick and useful reply! On spot as always. Disgruntled ps4 user, have a nice day!
  14. susi_te_boje

HOTFIX 4.1.2 IS OUT NOW!

When can we expect hotfix on ps 4?
Top Bottom