Recent content by SuspiciousTitus

+
  1. SuspiciousTitus

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

I think that cutting out cinematic cutscenes is one of, if not THE biggest issue I have with cyberpunk 2077. Why you might ask? Well, lets just compare two scenes of actual ingame footage and the cinematic we got back in 2019. If you havent already progressed to “The Heist”- Mission ingame...
  2. SuspiciousTitus

[BUG] Can not place any items into stash on KUSANAGI CT-3X motorbike

Thought it was intentional because lack of storage space on bikes :shrug:
  3. SuspiciousTitus

Attention to Detail

all bugs and missing content aside, I also have to admit that Night City is just beautiful....seriously, most time I spent ingame sofar goes to just looking at stuff. Only similar experiences for me were mass effect trilogy (I know, nothing fancy by todays sandarts but back then I just took my...
  4. SuspiciousTitus

What if I want to do continual play of CP 2077

Still on my first playthrough...on some days I'm all like "alright, time to progress the story..." but then I find myself just driving around the city and messing around with the Photomode. I'ts been a long time since a game world sucked me in so much that I just want to wander around and enjoy...
  5. SuspiciousTitus

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

Was also kinda disappointed to be stuck with one body type, but there already some neat mods ot there to help it...
  6. SuspiciousTitus

Hotfix 1.12

Wasn't it the modders who created "Cyber engine tweaks" who discovered the security leak? Not sure about that, but read it on their nexus site before it went official :confused:
  7. SuspiciousTitus

Am I Beta Testing the Game?

Be strong my friend! patches are coming! ...at least I hope so....
  8. SuspiciousTitus

[PC] Which Controller works in CP2077 on GOG edition?

I also use the XBone controller. But also tested my old Xbox 360 controller, works flawless! Wired 360 Controllers might be a little cheaper, they're basically the same as XBone controllers despite small design changes and the squishyness of the LT and RT buttons.
  9. SuspiciousTitus

Hotfix 1.12

Nifty! Anybody know if this fix somehow changes compatibility for current (non shady) mods?
  10. SuspiciousTitus

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Some cinematic cutscenes would be nice! Well, jokes aside, they'll probalby try to fix as many gamebreaking bugs as possible and try to make the game somewhat better on console before we see any new content...
  11. SuspiciousTitus

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Kitty makes angry V happy again....
Top Bottom