Recent content by sviru

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen cover

Did they even show RAYTRACING shots from PC on the stream???? Cant find any. We waited so long and they didn't even bother to show comparison shots so you can clearly see something was updated. I'm for now disappointed. Hope we get real RT with real soft shadows etc.
  2. S

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

On point. Hulk work is absolutely awesome. But... without proper lighting - I'm not even talking about meshes. If you think about RTX raytracing and what it did with QUAKE 2 you can clearly see that lighting is the most important part. It is true for paintings and 3d graphics. Without it...
  3. S

Hulk > Dem trees > this is something I was waiting for. The rest is great also. Keep up! Can't wai
  4. S

[Mod] Ultra Grass 3000

Isn't this mod something different than setting density in ini file? I swear it is different. I have grassdensity to 600 now with this mod. And there is a LOT of GRASS....
  5. S

4K SKY and CLOUDS

Yeah no problem. TBH my work mostly is a little bit of knowledge where things are. It is hard to edit... there are meshes, tables with weather, and textures... wierd diffuse, normals. Even when i have changed texture size to 4k it still looked blurry in the game... idk why.
  6. S

[Mod] Ultra Grass 3000

I have 980ti, 16gb Ram. 4K resolution. PS. Do you have any idea how to edit grass textures? Hi res gras with your mod... that would be epic.
  7. S

[Mod] Ultra Grass 3000

This is absolutely awesome :). I tried GrassDistanceScale=2.5 and there are some wierd popins going on... on 1.5 - ultra it is ok (GrassDensity=600). Any thoughts?
  8. S

4K SKY and CLOUDS

Sorry guys I gave up. I must admit. I hope CDPR will improve modkit soon.
  9. S

4K SKY and CLOUDS

Thanks guys for replys. I'll have to admit that I'm stuck. I don't have time and nerves to sit in the code part. I can' make new clouds but someone has to do the other part - sadly.
  10. S

Great work. Now I can finish the game! Do you have something else in mind for Witcher3?
  11. S

I'll finish the game when he releases! :(
  12. S

Yea. If you could release just the wood it would be awesome. I'm on my first run and don't want to look at this ugly wood logs.
  13. S

4K SKY and CLOUDS

Yes! Guys Thanks to essenthy the man we have some serious progress! :). So Thumbsup for this guy for sharing his knowledge. essenthy - I still have some questions. 1. you take the csv weather table ,open mod editor, click on add file, go to engine folder then weather - there is no such folder...
  14. S

Eguitar01's E3 Lighting Mod

lol, guys. Yes this was a feedback. Critical but still a good one imho. In my work I appreciate when someone comes and criticise my work. It is always good. Sometimes you go to far. You need to taka a step back to see the bigger picture. That's it. If you work in creative department - you surely...
Top Bottom