Recent content by swanlee597

+
  1. S

Patch 1.08 Framerates

Yea their are only a few sites that do accurate Framerate counters in their videos. If this user could do that surely they would provide a youtube example of what they are seeing. If you have the equipment/software to properly analyze the framerate for Xbox One games uploading that to youtube...
  2. S

Patch 1.08 Notes

Hope this really fixes the Xbox One performance. It ran so well until 1.07. I'm not playing it anymore until that is corrected.
  3. S

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

So still no comment from the devs?
  4. S

Any update from a dev? Kind of ridiculous that a product we bought gets made worse after we have been playing and alroudy payed for it.
  5. S

Lame, been enjoying the game been really happy with performance I have 100 hrs into the game and have already stopped playing for a total of 3 weeks waiting for patches, Waited for 1.03 then waited on 1.05 now i guess I'll be waiting for 8.08. I'm probably 10 hrs from finishing the games main...
  6. S

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's Up until now the Xbox version has been the smoothest most stable version of the game. Seems after the 1.07 patch it now has the same framerate issues the PS4 had. This needs to be fixed...
  7. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

On the Xbox One we still need larger fonts, still hard to read books and other text.
  8. S

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes Witcher 3 is by far the best open world RPG I've ever played and I've pretty much played them all going back to the late 1980's. Witcher 3 REALLY perfected open world, great quests, great characters, great writing, great exploration. It would be a shame to not have another one after...
  9. S

Framerate on Xbox One (patch 1,04)

Xbox one version has been really smooth for me, even in rain and in the swamps. After seeing videos of the PS4 version dipping to 19FPS I'm glad the Xbox version is a smooth as it is.
  10. S

Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

At this point on the Xbox one we just need various quest fixes and even larger TEXT. I still have to squint and or stand up and move closer to my TV to read things.
  11. S

Font still way too small

1.04 increased the text size but simply not enough. I still have to squint from my couch looking at my 50 inch HDTV. It need at least one more bump in size to be conformable reading sitting down.
  12. S

Post Patch: cut scenes sounds missing still

I'm getting sound but it sometimes kips around dialog and makes loud cracking noises.
  13. S

Fog removed in the swamps?

Thank you
  14. S

Fog removed in the swamps?

Any dev comment on this? Is this a bug? A way to help framerate or are we just wrong about it?
  15. S

Font still way too small

Yea it was increased with 1.04 but it still need to be larger for me to comfortably see it from my couch, i still have to stand up and move closer to read stuff. I have a 50 inch HDTV and had lasik done so my eye sight is pretty good. It need at least one more jump in size
Top Bottom