Recent content by synd

+
  1. S

My favourite cyberpunk 2077 trailer

I just wanted to share it
  2. S

Witcher 3 music

Guys, I swear, I've found the perfect Ciri theme. Play the trailer Ciri scene http://a.pomf.se/wggqpg.webm and repeat it while listening to Rising Shadows - Imagine The Place Of Nothingness For starters the song name - perfectly fits Ciri's travells with the Swallow's tower. Then the rising...
  3. S

Cedric *Slight spoilers*

Looting is caring... :D
  4. S

if they make a witcher 4 would you want the option of a male or female witcher

I wouldn't want tot look so ahead in the future. Let's see the Witcher 3 and then theorycraft about a 4th installment. For sure, there will be one but judging by the story in TW3, we can make assumptions who'll be the next protagonist in TW4. Oh and Sapkowski may or may not begin writting the...
  5. S

Please, CDPR put Leon Bonheart in the game.

No and no. Because.. no.
  6. S

That Enhanced edition for PC was really disappointing ...

I suggest you post your PC specs. From my experience - the enhanced edition runs better than what the 1.0 version was when TW2 was released. And graphically it's superior than the Xbox360 version. But of course the lightning system and some other stuff is a matter of personal preference. Some...
  7. S

Sex in The Witcher 3

Why not just wait for it and be surprised (in a positive way) ?:p
  8. S

Recruiting for Nilfgaard

Having a choice to choose Nilfgard is a must. I'm sure CDPR already thought of this and have plans to include it in the RTM. :)
  9. S

Attention to detail in W3. Little touches that will make the game great.

I really, really like this thread. I'll be extremely happy if CDPR takes a good look at it and in the end, when the Witcher 3 is released, they post here and tell us what did they accept and include in the game :)/> It'll be so damn EPIC! Oh and the growing beard thing will be...
  10. S

Gameplay trailer on the homepage

My dick can't handle this level of boners!
  11. S

Games and HUD

My favourite HUD is The Witcher 2's. However in The Witcher 3 a no HUD option or something even more minimalistic would be awesome for the people who aren't happy with the current one!
  12. S

The Witcher serie by HBO?!

Since someone suggested a 'cartoon' approach, I'm rly hyped for that. The Witcher 2 cartoon animations were insanely good. If they make a series out of that it'll be awesome. I believe that the in-game cartoon animations were made by CDPR, so they won't have to find someone else to do it. They...
  13. S

The Witcher serie by HBO?!

The problem is that all of these series are bad. And The Witcher especially, has a huge respect by fans and the games are higher standard than anything else HBO has done so far. So please, no TV series if it'll be just pooped out just to have a TV series.
  14. S

will witcher 3 support new techs...

I don't see CDPR supporting tech like Oculus Rift. Moderator: Edited due to flamebait.
  15. S

borderlands style image from the witcher 3

All the images were as Bleor said, PRE-ALPHA footage. They will look 10 times better in the final game.
Top Bottom