Recent content by Sythian1012

+
  1. Sythian1012

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

Feels better to know I'm not the only one with this issue.
  2. Sythian1012

reward points not received

I just won a seasonal game, and the results screen says I received 2 reward points for winning 6 rounds and another 1 reward point for leveling up. So I should have at least 3 reward points with me. I was going to spend them and found that I only have two reward points! What's going on? Perhaps...
  3. Sythian1012

ThroneBreaker: Unresponsive game - help!

Yes I realized there was another thread on this. My bad not reading all of them beforehand. But you say I shouldn't look at my deck? But the battle requires me to! I simply have no choice.
  4. Sythian1012

Thanks, but how do you downgrade the game?
  5. Sythian1012

The game (ThroneBreaker) freezes during Gwent battles. I think it is related to the leader's ability to switch cards around in the deck, but I'm not entirely sure. More specifically, the special battles where you have to meet a certain victory condition within just one round cause this problem...
  6. Sythian1012

Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

Well, are they doing anything outside the rule? No. I think you should be blaming the game developers instead for not taking measures for preventing this issue. Like no taunting more than X times per round, or letting the timer run faster if you have fewer cards on hand.
Top Bottom