Recent content by sz0ty0l4

+
  1. S

Fallout 4

graphics is total crap... like 2010 graphics. total fraud for a 2015 aaa game, especially at 60$ price. What they did was copy pasted fallout 3 and some new dialogues on to Skyrim's 2010 creation engine. and there u have fallout 4 and the cash is coming in... it's a joke. Glad i didn't preorder.
  2. S

Witcher 3 vs. Fallout 4

Fallout sucks,<-----------------------------------------> Witcher RULEZ! btw fallout is really bad... graphics is total shithole. like 2010 graphics.... most likely because they copy pasted skyrims engine and changed some weapons and dialogs just to sell it as " fallout 4 "... what a joke...
  3. S

Expansions should better fit into leveling process

Expansions should better fit into leveling process I think it's very bad decision that HoS starts at lvl 30-32. HoS story fits perfectly into the main storyline which is really nice, however the quest level doesn't fit at the same time. Especially if you are playing harder dificulities...
  4. S

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Personally i love girls especially if they are good at what they have to be good if you know what i mean, so I like it and i think every game should have naked b1tch3s I wanna see asses, t1ts everywhere!!!!!! :D By the way I don't understand why would it offend anyone. sexuality is one of the...
  5. S

Config to achieve 1080p@60fps for i7 4790@4GHz & Asus GTX980 OC 4Gb,

my PC: i7 4790 GTx980 - 1400Mhz 1.2v 16gb 1866mhz ram my settings: Maxed out - hairworks ON - sharpening OFF. I get average of 55 FPs with lowest beeing around 45 in inside areas if Geralts hair covers a large place of the screen, because of the 8x msaa filter on the hair. If i set hairworks...
  6. S

Expected framerate with GTX 980

This my is PC: i7 4790 16gigs 1866mhz Gtx 980 WF3 OC on 1400Mhz With hairworks Off and everything else maxed on 1080p I get way over 60fps. mostly in the 70s With hairworks On and game is maxed on 1080p I get an average of 50-55 fps with the minimum fps beeing around 45 when geralts hair is...
  7. S

Please add few deep ruins or dungeons!

very nice idea. it would be nice to have some lvl 15-35 deep dungeons or ruins all over the map.
  8. S

I need help! [ cat school scavanger hunt treasure maps , glyph diagrams ]

I need help! [ cat school scavanger hunt treasure maps , glyph diagrams ] Hello I've started my second playthrough on Death March and i enjoy it very much so far, despite some irritating bugs like the alchemy bug and so on. I'd like to ask where can i find the cat school scavanger hunt maps...
  9. S

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

I hope for skill fixes: Rend, bonuses apply from strength training and crushing blows cat techniques razor focus fleet footed
  10. S

Trouble with quest "Now or Never"

I think you can pick up that letter in Triss's house. probably you just missed it, i think you can go back there and you'll find it :)
  11. S

Should I get Gtx 980 to play Witcher?

I play it on ultra with a 980. ultra foliage distance makes a HUGE difference. ultra level of detail is noticeable aswell. HBAo+ very nice aswell. And the best is clearly hairworks. it totally changes the visual of all monsters. they look really really good with it titan x is not 50% faster...
  12. S

Post 1.05 Bugged skills Thread!

# Cat school techniques - critical multiplier should apply to both strong and fast attack, it does not apply in combat , even tho it shows in the character screen. # Fleet Footed - does not negate 100% damage when dodgeing( easy to reproduce with pack of enemys or area of effect attacks) #...
  13. S

[BUG?]Death March now gives less XP?

it's a good thing if they did so. i'm happy with it. i've just started my second playthrough a few days ago and i felt it was easy because of beeing overlevelled. i didn't have time to play a lot since 1.05 is out, so i haven't noticed the difference, but i'm glad they changed it. ----------...
  14. S

Cat School Techniques (only 1 effect of 2 gets applied)

i've noticed the same. please fix it. i want that crit multiplier :D
  15. S

cat school techniques, fleet footed skills

cat school techniques, fleet footed skills hello i have a few questions: Does cat school techniques work as intended? does the multiplier also apply to hard attack? Does the fleet footed work as intended? Does it mean increase damage reduction by 100% so you take 50% less damage, or it means...
Top Bottom