Recent content by szim

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Expansion Out Now!

So I'm sure everybody noticed that Olgierd looks like Beckham.I wonder if that was on purpose by CDPR or he came out like this by accident?
  2. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

That is great news,hopefully it's not gonna take too long
  3. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/625641014452162560 Look at that...
  4. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Being unable to craft multiple mutagens was fixed.I'm talking about buffs from applying mutagens disappearing after loading a save on pc.It was fixed on consoles but not on pc so that's why I'm asking
  5. S

So can anybody confirm they fixed the mutagen bug on pc?
  6. S

You do understand that this is not about the delay but about the lack of communication/information about what's the holdup,right?
  7. S

Unfortunately this patch seems to introduce more bugs which I expected tbh.People are gaining weight instead of losing it,game saying they're overencumbered while they clearly aren't and they can move normally.Also the achievement for getting all Gwent cards doesn't pop up after getting the...
  8. S

Enhanced Ursine Gear raised to 25 from 23.Mastercrafted raised to 34.Seems like people don't like the change
  9. S

In other patch news,requirements for witcher gear are changed apparently.At least for Feline Gear,now it's lv.23 for all gear instead of 19/20
  10. S

So apparently people are having problems with in-conversation loading screens after this patch.I guess we should wait for more people to give their reactions to this patch to know if this is a problem or not
  11. S

All they needed to do is say that the pc patch needs a little bit more work and will be out later than the console patches.That's all.Obviously they were aware of that,hence the 24h window because the console patch was out within an hour.
  12. S

Nice to know you guys care about PC gamers.Real classy smh...
  13. S

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

No mutagen fix?Maybe next month...
  14. S

Where Can I find Dijkstra after finishing the game?/ Gwent: Old Pals BUG

For example you can find Lambert's card next to his bed in KM.Maybe check Dijkstra's office?
  15. S

DLCs

Yeah but how do you get it ingame?I mean the armor.Do you get it later or something?
Top Bottom