Recent content by tahirahmed

+
  1. T

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

That is precisely the reason why TW3 won't grow as big as Skyrim in modding, Skyrim modding is so versatile that you are looking at armors from TW3 in there but can TW3 modding do the same so easily ? I doubt it because what if you would like to bring some Skyrim armors on Geralt ? It's still...
  2. T

Why did CDPR go with such low-resolution textures for environment?

I have 32 GB :P The signature is old. EDIT: Oops I thought you guys were talking about system ram :facepalm:
  3. T

If you visit Nexus mods then you'll see that Skyrim alone has 742.68 million mod downloads and that doesn't include the downloads from Steam workshop so the interest in mods is not limited in fact it's still one of the biggest reason why Skyrim is still alive on PC. Bethesda also know this fact...
  4. T

No they haven't said that however they also didn't confirmed that they are still working on a "RedKit". The last reply from Marcin Momot on that matter says that they aren't planning on releasing anything else at the moment so if they are still working on it then it doesn't hurt to let the fans...
  5. T

Modkit vs REDkit and the future of Witcher modding tools

I haven't tested it firsthand but I was going through the quick guide they provided and it says that modkit can extract meshes in Autodesk FBX format so mesh modding should be possible to some extent however more advanced stuff like animations, dialogues, world editing, lighting, environment etc...
  6. T

I don't think this will grow like Skyrim modding though I really hoped that with ambitious scale of the game. It has so much potential for modding though the modding support they are providing right now is kind of disappointing, there were several instances where they promised a new RedKit. Even...
  7. T

We need answers (patch 1.07)

Agree to this point though CDPR started developing TW3 one and a half years before the release of consoles so their only mistake was the fact that they overestimated the power these machines offer.
  8. T

We need answers (patch 1.07)

All these complaints look surprising to me because after patch 1.07 I haven't encountered a single issue (PC here), in fact the performance is improved. Novigrad feels a lot more smooth and the horrendous pop ins are quite reduced. I cannot say for sure but maybe you should reinstall the entire...
  9. T

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Beautiful screenshots guys ! love the large perspective :) Btw is camera hack working now ? wanna try myself. Mezziaz A friend of mine was asking about the difference between your preset v2.06 and v1.04. He said that he loose 6 - 7 fps with v2.06 while v1.04 has no performance drop so he...
  10. T

Witcher 3: Inventory bug/crash

I finally managed to fix it by setting Vsync to "application controlled" in Nvidia Control Panel and turn on Vsync in game. FPS set to unlimited. In your case it will be Catalyst Control Center where you should set Vsync to "application controlled". Also version 1.07 fixed game's own Vsync so...
  11. T

Mezziaz & Kidoki Those are some sick screenshots mates (sick in a good way lol). I like these specially Kidoki You're master of placing clouds in the best view, how you do that ?
  12. T

3 year old art

Innocence is so hard to find these days, it shows her love for her dad because she's painting what her dad likes. Give her a hug from me :)
  13. T

Thanks, the golden fields near Novigrad are awesome. I forgot about them but yesterday arrived there by chance and got the "wow they should be added to screenshots" feeling, now that you mentioned Gladiator I think I should watch it again. One of the best movies I remember :) Lol thanks mate...
  14. T

More 4k screenshots :)
  15. T

Hey guys xD FEMALE GAMER NEED HELP (XBOX ONE)

This happened to me some times using patch 1.06 (PC Version). I fix it using random things like restarting the game, pressing several buttons together or in some cases loading a recent save.
Top Bottom