Recent content by DNMR2K5

+
  1. DNMR2K5

Now playing [music]

The classics... a shit-ton of JSBach midis!
  2. DNMR2K5

Why the person above you should be banned

I ban you for your damn-near unpronounceable username!
  3. DNMR2K5

Updated Roadmap

Ahhh, I see, I read and came to the wrong conclusion that the board of directors was only elected by the shareholders, but did not consider that a company can also have its own internal BoD... Welp, I never did take econ 101 after all, I was an art major...:) EDIT: I'm gonna go out on a limb...
  4. DNMR2K5

Updated Roadmap

When I say half of the bad decisions I meant one half, out of 100% of the shit decisions that were made by management, I would have to say at least half was to appease the shareholders... but yeah, it seems that even though the shareholders may not have as much power to dictate what happens in a...
  5. DNMR2K5

Updated Roadmap

Fair points, but still, it had a pretty rocky start all the same as the forums were alight with ire... I still won't let my cynicism take over completely (not saying you are, just sayin') as what would be the point of even coming back here? The thing is if CDPR falls, so too will GoG, and that...
  6. DNMR2K5

Updated Roadmap

The exact same fervor was raised with HelloGames before the redemption, and I still hold out hope that upper management pulls their collective heads out of their backsides and follows suit, otherwise, they're gonna be dealing with a much larger shit-storm than what GoG has endured over the...
  7. DNMR2K5

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Am in my mid-fifties, and mentally I'm fluctuating between 18-30 yrs old! I first started gaming in the late 70's when we got the Magnavox Odyssey 2 (Far superior to atari! :p) but I didn't do as much gaming 'cause I have extreme ADHD that as a kid, sent me flying in every direction except...
  8. DNMR2K5

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned for the sake of banning 'cause I'm bored...^
  9. DNMR2K5

Your useless talent

I can play guitar pretty well, but I also have extreme performance anxiety, which makes my talent quite useless!
  10. DNMR2K5

Patch 1.3

Same here, took a long time too as my connection is shit in spite of it being "giggabit" tiered... municipal High-speed internet cannot come soon enough for my town as ATT can eat shit!
  11. DNMR2K5

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Oh wow, they even enabled Raytracing for AMD users, team red can rejoice, and I congratulate them and fully welcome them with open arms over here at team green!
  12. DNMR2K5

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

This is a massive change, and the 33Gb download/100Gb install is massive! I have hope that the following patches/DLC/Expansions will be just as substantial! Thanks for addressing the issues plaguing this game!
  13. DNMR2K5

Hotfix 1.12

Great, mine is still stuck at 3% and I restarted Galaxy 3 times, will there be an offline download any time soon? Galaxy has been fucking up my updates as of late! 1612567613 Yeah, mine was stuck at applying patches for nearly an hour, I then restarted it 4 times and it's still stuck at 3%, I...
  14. DNMR2K5

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

If this were NMS then that entire poll options would have been fulfilled already... Still hoping for an NMS styled redemption tale!
  15. DNMR2K5

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

Your best bet is to sign up at HotStock via best buy, that's how finally I got mine on the 5th, it also dropped on the 22nd!
Top Bottom