Recent content by TalentX

+
  1. TalentX

Update 2.01 Corrupt saves PC

Wait, I thought this save file bloating issue was fixed from the very early hotfixes after the game was released?
  2. TalentX

so i am getting random crashes on 4090

I think you have enabled a mod that adds additional settings or modifies settings of the game. Even if you removed the mods, some settings might have left intact, because they're often saved in paths other than the mods folder. This is why removing CP77 folders and reinstalling might help, as...
  3. TalentX

Patch 2.01 Bad Raytracing Perofrmance (Latency Issue)

So I managed to fix that issue. Something was messed up with one of my settings files, I cannot say which one it was (perhaps from an old mod or so). I removed all save files and settings files before reinstalling the game entirely and the problem was gone. For those who may experience the same...
  4. TalentX

[BUG]Update 2.0 DLSS Flickering issue

I think this is caused by Montion Blur. Try disabling it. Cheers TalentX
  5. TalentX

Patch 2.01 Bad Raytracing Perofrmance (Latency Issue)

Hi there, -> Problem solved, see my second post. I wanted to launch the game after quite a while with all the latest patches installed (v2.01) and it appears that in the current state of the game, my raytracing performance has become quite bad. However, it's not the frames per second...
  6. TalentX

Next-gen update list of changes

For a project that took more than two years I did expect more than just what was mentioned in the patch notes. For example more usability in menu and screen real estate such as getting rid of sliders and replacing them by drop down menus and the like. Don't get me wrong though. It's still...
  7. TalentX

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Simple patch notes would have been much more efficient to read through. Just saying.
  8. TalentX

Editing inputUserMappings.xml causes crash on load

Doesn't make any sense to me. If the mappings xml is causing a crash, it should trigger the moment after it was edited. However, I too have changed hardcoded key maps via the xml, but I have never experienced a crash due to that. Worst case it would only mess up your controls, e.g. not being...
  9. TalentX

Crafting Bug

I think you didn't understand. You can have up to three skill trees with level 20 attributes. But this means to cut two other attribute trees, where you will be able to distribute only one point for. It is you who decides how to redistribute those atteibute points. The way how you split your...
  10. TalentX

No longer receiving rewards

You have to press the button to open up the Rewards-Menu in your main menu screen. It's also tied to a shortcut, I think it's the 3 button. Once you have opened it, just reload your save and the bonus items should be added automatically. Tip: This bug or whatever is causing it turned out to be...
  11. TalentX

I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

I have never said that you should blame yourself or any of this sort. Please don't flip my words to your likings. I even admitted that CDPR at this point did the mistake to hype the game so high that in the end people having high expectations was fault of CDPR, since they couldn't keep their...
  12. TalentX

I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

They still are. They're still listening to us They're taking feedback in a serious manner They're still loyal to DRM-Free content They're still offering free DLCs They still focus to work on one project primarily They haven't abandoned CP77, have they? The problem you're experiencing is that...
  13. TalentX

PLEASE HELP ! MY GRAPHIC IS DAMAGE ! (PC)

May I ask how you managed to fix it then? At least you have found a workaround which is great! Cheers TalentX
  14. TalentX

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

Probably by noticing the higher crit hits and crit dmg frequencies. I personally haven't put an eye on that to be honest. But it is possible that some clothing mods won't stack. I think @DMCain was referring to the fact that items have to be put into the proper gear types, not really mentioning...
Top Bottom