Recent content by Tallart

+
  1. T

Kegs open cards lost

I'm trying to make sure I'm right so i'm going back over some screen shots to see.
  2. T

Kegs open cards lost

Kegs open cards lost Hey I just opened 17 kegs and noticed that it looks like the cards I have been getting are not being saved to my profile.
  3. T

Connection Issues

I'm having the same issue to only work around I found was once you get the "(service interrupted)" alt-tab out open a web page and them re-enter the game and nd login again. It has work for me so far but if you want to play online you have to do it again before clicking casual online game. This...
  4. T

Can't Enter the Game: Inventory Failed to Load & Service Interrupted

Ok this is one of the dumbest things I have seen. After getting the servers error I alt tab out of the game opened a web page went back in the game and it load just fine. WHAT
  5. T

Can't Enter the Game: Inventory Failed to Load & Service Interrupted

Same issues here. It is starting to get on my nerves seeing that others are saying they can play is not helping.
  6. T

GWENT Public Beta now available!

Tried that already still getting the same crash, happens when it loads inventory.
  7. T

GWENT Public Beta now available!

I'm guess the servers are not up yet, I keep getting servers are interrupted when trying to login to Gwent. So any help or idea would be nice would love to play again now that it is in open beta.
  8. T

Connection Issues

Xbox one is timing out before it loads fully saying that the services are down
  9. T

Connection Issues

Xbox one is timing out before it loads fully saying that the services are down
  10. T

moving cards back to new rows

moving cards back to new rows When cards are moved back to a new roll like when the Drowner moves a card to the siege row the card that was move should lose points. Plus it should no longer be able to have any new points added to it while in the wrong row.
  11. T

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Ok first off thanks for the great game and a chance to Beta test it. So far the game has been working great and I have had no issues.
  12. T

Saving in the Arena

My highest is level 9 so far, i also higher the Drawf around the second fight.
  13. T

The Witcher 2 Screenshot thread.

I use Fraps
  14. T

After patch 3 when you die you cannot reload

If yo are seeing the game over screen where you can normally click Yes on no to load and are not seeing the Yes/No just hit ENTER and the game will load.
  15. T

The Witcher 2 Screenshot thread.

Here are some screen form me.
Top Bottom