Recent content by Talon58

+
  1. Talon58

[BUG] Coin Operated Boy (Spoilers) v1.2

Oh at least on my ps4 which is the first time I did this quest after 1.2 I rode my bike to the shop, and fast traveled back. Theo was there and I completed the quest but Spray Paint showed back up in my side jobs
  2. Talon58

Side Job: Spray Paint Bug

I have the same issue though i did finish Spray Paint had to kill the gonk and then i got the quest, Coin Operated Boy, finished that and Spray Paint shows back up with nothing to do. This is on my ps4 didn't have that issue on the Xbox or PC
  3. Talon58

Nomad car can't drive

I have an issue too with my Galena. I was doing a gig where I had to rescue guy from a Militech camp, after I dropped him off in that river bed I can't get in the car. I scanned it but status is locked. I tried to restart the game, still the issue. I can access the stash but can't drive my car...
  4. Talon58

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I got this and started playing the moment it was installed on launch day. At first I got it for my Xbox. I did have the game crashes but I am use to that with other triple star games so wasn't a big deal for me. I was pulled into this game so completely I didn't come up for air for 2 weeks. Once...
  5. Talon58

Side job, the gig bug

I know this has been posted before but couldn't find it here. I have two side jobs I can't finish. I have gone all the way to story completion. Completed every other side job and gig as well as all NCPD scans. But the the Side Job The Gig I can't complete. I did on my Xbox. On my pc i can no...
Top Bottom