Recent content by Tam_s_Farag_48

+
  1. Tam_s_Farag_48

Save files are corrupted

CDPR now killed the last remain truest in me towards them. This Answer clearly shows they don't care about you. They don't care about what people want. Their Game Design Failed and caused the Biggest Controversy of the decade. They wasted 100 million Dollars on a big open game world for having a...
  2. Tam_s_Farag_48

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

Update: Easy Things to do: - When Fastravel last cars fast travel with the player too. (Fastravel has no immersion now. at least this way the player can imagine he drove the way.) Moderate: - Weapons and Clothing items should be only craftable at the player's home. (player home make more...
  3. Tam_s_Farag_48

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

The Idea is maybe good but they just show they can't deliver. I don't belt them they can. So first Deliver at least the game they promised. Then think to pull more money from it.
  4. Tam_s_Farag_48

Then this Topic has a Reason to Exist and who is signing it, Will Say That We Don't Want It and WE Wont pay for it and WE Are who don't trust CDPR Anymore!
  5. Tam_s_Farag_48

GTA Online is an a-okay game but it's still very bad at a technical level. It was horrible when released. It's simple a multiplayer release requires a Special engine and a handful of experienced Devs to developing multiplayer Engines. Even the GTA 5 engine can't handle the multiplayer part. Red...
  6. Tam_s_Farag_48

thi is my point you are very naive if you belive CDPR will be able to Handle a MULTIPLAYER RELEASE
  7. Tam_s_Farag_48

So you say after you paid 60 $ or more for this game which is a disappointing buggy mess. You would pay anoher 60$ or more for an even more Buggy and Garbage mess which pulls Resources from Fixing The single-player game. Ok live with that life you deserved it.
  8. Tam_s_Farag_48

Get Johnny Silver's hand Ingame :)

9. Tam_s_Farag_48

Problems are not solved. CDPR had 3 AAA games released over the years I trusted them to they can deliver, a new experience they know how to deliver a game they learned from their mistakes and improved on them. They clearly don't, They lied and they delivered a poor experience.
  10. Tam_s_Farag_48

Yes CDPR has to forget about the Multiplayer money for a long time now, and I want to make it clear. We don't want thier Garbage We don't trust their Releases and maybe after 10 years of supporting this game and i forget about this release maybe then I would trust them they able to Deliver a...
  11. Tam_s_Farag_48

What is a nice idea about it when CDPR shows how extremely unreliable their releases. They have serious problems with game balance and not just gameplay with technical stuff too. If you would trust them with your money after this you are not a clever person and have very low standards.
  12. Tam_s_Farag_48

A Paid Cyberpunk Multiplayer Game? After this Garbage Single-player Release? HELL NO! We could see How Big Dev fail To Deliver Multiplayer Experiences Just to mention a few: Fallout 76, Anthem, GTA Online (technically still garbage). But there is a Big Difference between these and CDPR. They...
  13. Tam_s_Farag_48

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

Yes, you are completely right street cred is kinda meaning less after lvl 20, and anyway it seems like an unfinished feature.
  14. Tam_s_Farag_48

I never said anything about builds too op. Sadly the game calculates player stats in a completely bugged way. but thats a bug it should go in the bugs category. The stealth is too easy because i don't need any perks to stealth through any mission. basically, the NPC-s are blind.
Top Bottom