Recent content by Tanyasi

+
  1. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Some choices are not good or bad ethically but simply different. They might give different advantages and disadvantages. Which megacorp or booster gang to join and such. It can improve replayability. There must be a big event which changes the world somehow. The job is not about saving the...
  2. T

Metamorphosis Mutagen bug

Actually if Geralt has cat eyes why he need a potion at all?
  3. T

Your Wishes for Patch 1.25

-Toussaint armors have no resistance against bludgeoning weapons. This must be a mistake because even breastplates on gambesons have budgeoning resistance. -Toussaint guardsman's armor, simple and colored are light armor. They have breastplates so they must be rather medium. -There are some...
  4. T

Bugs 1.22 - a few more

Bugs 1.22 - a few more Hi, here you are a few more small bugs with my saved games. To avoid misunderstanginds I don't need repairs, these are just my feedbacks for devs. Summary: -tree branches go through nilfguardian embassy walls especially in strong winds -Le Papillon name and the related...
  5. T

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Here you are 2 saves from wine is sacred. GOG version, 1.22 http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h923oie3wn3cv2/witcher3_ManualSave.zip
  6. T

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

I like landsknechts and this style. Only the vest is manticore. One of the reasons I liked Toussaint location. But actually finished the game in an elegant black griffin set. Lights still color it to blue a bit. :(
  7. T

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

My favorite.
  8. T

Graphics and Audio Thread

-Please make black horse instead of dark purple. -A girl top is pitch black check picture in this zip: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzhx6z6dnyh96j4/witcher3_bugs.zip
  9. T

Your Wishes for Patch 1.25

Ekimmara spawn place to make possible the super cursed oil. As I know such a place doesn't exist. HIgh level sword (47+) with sign or igni bonus. Black horses instead of dark purple. A few swords should have high bonuses but no or few rune slots so the player migh feel himself clever to add...
  10. T

User Interface Thread

In crafting menu a filter would have been a good idea to sort diagrams by level.
  11. T

Bugs 1.22

Bugs 1.22 I uploaded the saved games, Folder and file names contain the problem description. http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzhx6z6dnyh96j4/witcher3_bugs.zip Win7, GOG, 1.22, all DLCs, no mods. Bugs were present even after reloading the saved game. Summary: -Beyond hill and dale Roach bug...
  12. T

[BUG]a few bugs in 1.08

I have found another bugged carrier animation, a flying tree and a treasure hunting quest where the key and note appear again and again ever after getting the treasure. I made a saved game for all of them and can send the link. PM me if interested, maybe I can send download link that way. And...
  13. T

wrong greeting from smiths

Yes, it's really weird.
  14. T

[BUG]a few bugs in 1.08

[BUG]a few bugs in 1.08 Carrier animation bug only when carrying wooden objects. I have seen this bug in another place I forget. Stuck in a house. Saved games for these: [edit: I cannot include the link because not having 10 posts.] When Geralt speaks with Keira on the Fyke island there are...
  15. T

[suggestion] to 1.07

Thanks, I really tried just to drag and drop the repair kit. :cheers:
Top Bottom