Recent content by TDavis179

+
  1. TDavis179

Thronebreaker Update 1.1 – Patch Notes

When there was a patch that fixed a previous golden chest bug, support told me I'd have to restart my playthrough because the fix wasn't retroactive. I would think that would be the case for this fix too. 1550521806 Finally able to get the Living Legend achievement on Xbox. It's been months that...
  2. TDavis179

Golden Chest glitch and xbox achievement

@4RM3D - any update on this? I've not heard any update from support or anyone else in weeks.
  3. TDavis179

This Week in GWENT 01.02.2019

More Burza is best Burza <3
  4. TDavis179

I have unlocked all the achievements in the game except for "Living Legend" and this achievement is just flat out broken. 0.00% of players have unlocked it, and the only prerequisite is unlocking all other achievements (which I've done). is there a fix for this bug is on the way? I've already...
  5. TDavis179

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

It took almost two months, but I finally got my account transferred and all the correct contents put back in. Thank you to all the support agents (especially Gouti) who gracefully dealt with this dumpster fire of a process.
  6. TDavis179

@4RM3D - Luckily I found out you can skip battles in the Adventurer mode, so this still took hours, but it didn't take 20. I wish you would have brought this up when I raised this issue. BUT NOW: I have unlocked all the achievements in the game except for "Living Legend" and this achievement is...
  7. TDavis179

That's like an extra 20 hours of time for a glitched achievement. I have in-game screenshots showing I got them all but the counter was glitched. This is incredibly frustrating. 1547698621 Considering the problems and glitches with Gwent's Homecoming update and Thronebreaker's release, I think...
  8. TDavis179

Previously, there was a golden chest on the opening map of Thronebreaker that didn't register as being collected toward the "collect all golden chests" achievement. I've finished the game, so now that support has assured me this bug has been fixed... am I able to just replay the opening map and...
  9. TDavis179

Thronebreaker Update 1.01 – Patch Notes

In addition to the golden chest issue, I'm also regularly running into horrible pauses and crashing. It especially tends to happen just before the end of very long, three round battles. The Mahakam map was a nightmare of crashes.
  10. TDavis179

Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

Yes, they're random, but you can also just break the contract and reroll to get a new deck and new leader if you have the ore or money to keep doing so. That's what I meant by referring to certain players as "whales."
  11. TDavis179

Thronebreaker Update 1.01 – Patch Notes

It's been almost a month and the golden chests still aren't tracking properly in the first map on Xbox :((n)
  12. TDavis179

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Got my account transferred just in time to create cards, but there's contents missing. More fun with support incoming... :sleep:
  13. TDavis179

Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

I regularly run into the types of players described above, but only in the Arena. On top of taunting and letting-the-timer-run-down practices, it seems like many of them are whales. In my last Arena run, I played against 4 of these types of players (losing to one) who all had 1) Usurper leaders...
  14. TDavis179

Broken Achievement on Xbox: "Shiny!"

@devivre - I submitted a ticket on this bug weeks ago, and haven't heard a response since support emailed me saying "the issue is known and we are looking into it." Do you have any updates on this? It's literally the only achievement I have left to get on the Xbox version of the game:
  15. TDavis179

Broken Achievement on Xbox: "Shiny!"

Will do! As a bit if feedback, it would be great to have a ticket number auto-generated when submitting a ticket so players could follow up on their issues. I've submitted tickets in the past that have never had a response and one I got back recently went almost 2 months without a first response
Top Bottom