Recent content by tdwig

+
  1. T

Card Collector trophy bugged?

Same problem here, I know for fact I have every card. After picking up Zoltan and getting no trophy I was quite confused. Spent the next few hours double checking going over check-lists, checking my cards. After checking way too many times, I know for fact I have every card in the game including...
  2. T

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

I'm also having the same Issue, after patching and grabbing the zoltan card at hangman's tree the trophy didn't pop. I spent the past couple hours going over checklists multiple times. I know for fact I have every single card (Including duplicates), and yet the trophy is not popping :(
  3. T

Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

Yeah this doesn't make sense, it's something that's clearly shown by the dev's posts to not be working as intended, and really should be fixed. Especially for people on console where the tutorial gwent was crashing their system. Please CDPR it's driving me insane! :(
  4. T

Same I really hope this is resolved soon.
  5. T

In that case, brb I'm gonna try it will update after I try. Edit: Not there for me on ps4, only the "unfinished book"
  6. T

I'm predicting next update.. well.. hoping.. dreaming? :( Seriously though all I need in life is some official acknowledgement of a fix in the works and then I can die in peace.
  7. T

100% this
  8. T

Yeah it's bugged for everyone and not there. Hoping for an update on this soon so we can finish our gwent collection. (:
  9. T

I really hope that this gets fixed because Zoltan is the only card that I need! I searched all over hangmans tree to no avail :(
Top Bottom