Recent content by TehJack

+
  1. T

Why is Gwent way harder now?

It seems like the rest is like it used to be difficulty wise, just that guy in Vizima had a better deck, weird.
  2. T

If you increase the difficulty they use the cards better, so they improved the AI, but it seems like at least some NPCs have better decks too.
  3. T

Why is Gwent way harder now? So i started a playthrough after patch 1.10 and i'm finding Gwent way harder than before (even on easy difficulty), for example, the NPC in Vizima has way more Hero cards than he ever had, is anyone else having this "problem"?
  4. T

Will we need Patch 1.10 to play Hearts of Stone?

Yeah i'm sure you need it
  5. T

News on patch 1.09

Stable FPS on the swamp?! That's awesome, can't wait to try it myself ;)
  6. T

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Everytime a new patch comes out i want to start a new playthrough, this is great, thanks guys!
  7. T

Was CDPR inspired by Red Dead Redemption for this game?

The only thing similar is the horse.
  8. T

Patch 1.08 Notes

That was fast! Thanks guys
  9. T

New Game+ is coming it seems

What's the point of playing Gwent if you have all the cards?
  10. T

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

This has to be the funniest thread on the forum.
  11. T

Knew they'd nerf.

You should be able play as you want....it was possible in the previous games, and as far as im concerned...it still is in Witcher 3.
  12. T

Encounter missing from original trailer?

That encounter was probably done just for the demo, its not uncommon to do this. (just look at the ending of the demo, that would never happen in the game)
  13. T

Knew they'd nerf.

Pretty sure you've never played an actual hack n' slash game, and i'm doing a mage build right now, you don't have to focus on one sign since you can't kill everything with it. (especially igni)
  14. T

Hidden changes in the new patch of 7.5 gb?

Finally a thread that is actually positive about this patch! And i noticed that Geralt does the roll automatically after falling from high distances, that's super cool since i always forgot about it :S
  15. T

50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users?

If you're not happy with the game its your business man, you should not ask for refunds to CDPR. And the game is totally playable, stop acting like it doesn't work at all.
Top Bottom